• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New! Nice to Meet You!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2023
    Hi! I joined yesterday and I am also active in the Discord server! I am an aspiring game designer and digital artist who is obsessed with Eevee. I am working on a Pokemon fangame titled Pokemon Agate based on the shadow Pokemon spin off games. I really have enjoyed the community on the Discord server, so I thought I would introduce myself here as well. Nice to meet everyone <3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Madipup! I'm glad you've already been enjoying the server! It's great to see you join the forums too. :) I hope you feel inspired to share your art with us in the Art Studio one day!

Also highkey always happy to know there's more Eevee fans here. <3 If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Welcome to the forum, friend.

Would love to see Pokémon Agate sometime.

Hope to see ya around!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2023
    Hey there Madipup! I'm glad you've already been enjoying the server! It's great to see you join the forums too. :) I hope you feel inspired to share your art with us in the Art Studio one day!

Also highkey always happy to know there's more Eevee fans here. <3 If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you so much 💖

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi, hi.

I've seen you before on the discord server but I had no idea you were new here lol

Anyways, welcome to PC!!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • We've technically met through your art thread already, but I just wanted to stop by and give you an official welcome!! :) I can totally relate to the Eevee obsession!

How's the transition from Discord to PC been? ^__^

I hope you make great headway with your new game, Madi! ♥

Back