Completed Pokemon Aureolin Page 2

Started by Charizardthree June 4th, 2021 8:04 AM
  • 207 replies
Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
This looks pretty interesting. I just hope trainers with legendary Pokémon are mostly situational because I kinda hate when trainers just start spamming legends without a plot reason just for the sake of difficulty. But the other features sound cool to me.

Btw, is there (or will there be) any info sheet on the new moves, learn sets, Pokémon locations, gym leader levels, etc.?
The legendary Pokémon are part of the plot,
My only worry is that I’ve not made it evident enough as to why certain trainers have those strong Pokémon.
I don’t want to spoil anything so I won’t say any more about that.
I do intend on releasing a few info sheets I just wanted to do a few more movepool updates before I released anything.
This signature has been disabled.
Signature exceeds 600px width limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Seen 20 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
35 posts
122 Days
Thank you for all your feedback,
I agree my story telling isn’t the best but I do want to work on it more to give a little more depth into my games.
I’ll have to look into the buggy moves. I’ve not changed the scripts so I imagine there are just a few script updates I need to sort out.

Do you remember which arena caused the glitch?
I thought I’d closed the ability to join them once they had been completed.
It was Thyme city
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted June 8th, 2021
3 posts
2.7 Years
One more thing:

You may want to look at the movesets for some of your monsters. I'm trying to use the regional Electivire, but it's physical attacking movepool is abysmal. It can't learn any of the elemental punches or Wild Charge (which is weird considering that Thunder Punch used to be Electabuzz's signature move), leaving it's options for optimal attacking kind of sparse.
Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
Please do not use this link I've updated the download link now,
I'm not sure why but it seems the game had been deleted from my onedrive but I've re-uploaded it so everything now works as it should

One more thing:

You may want to look at the movesets for some of your monsters. I'm trying to use the regional Electivire, but it's physical attacking movepool is abysmal. It can't learn any of the elemental punches or Wild Charge (which is weird considering that Thunder Punch used to be Electabuzz's signature move), leaving it's options for optimal attacking kind of sparse.
I know why this is, I've not set up the TM learn list, I will get this sorted.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
My game crashes when I seem to encounter the gift regional variant pokemon
Did you download v1.1.1?
I know someone was sharing an older version of the game due to a Dropbox error

Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
Could you add a easy difficulty setting, cause I'm at the second gym and the gym pokemon keep getting free stat boosts on top of already having late game move like discharge and shadowball, so much so that even mylv 25 steelix keeps getting oneshot. Or could someone tell me how to pass this gym.
I have been considering a difficulty mode but currently i've only started working on a "hard" version.
I've tried to give the gym leaders an actual difficulty compared to normal trainers so there shouldn't be any that are a clean sweep with just one team member.
I can change this if people are really having problems.

Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
Will you be fixing the Sword/Shield pokemon to be able to learn TMs any time soon? Trying to use Toxtricity and Perrserker in my run without being able to teach them TMs is a bit of a downer.

Also is there a move relearner in the game?
I will be getting it sort however due to work i'm unsure how long it will take.
It's not the quickest process to get done.
if you know where to get a PBS file with it already done I can easily add it in.

The move relearner is in the game and should be found in Vanilla Hill Resort

Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
still waiting for the Kanto starter bug to be fixed... also not sure if this only happens to me but no matter how many times you try to get the Kanto starters they are all modest no matter what
That’s not a glitch it’s set that way on purpose.
Ivs have also been set to go with the nature.

You can purchase the nature mints at the daycare if you wish to change their natures.