Completed Pokemon Aureolin Page 5

Started by Charizardthree June 4th, 2021 8:04 AM
  • 209 replies
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
So I just played the new version, which was done really quickly btw, and learned my Chromian Electivire a bunch of nice TMs, but then I found out, that Belossom still isn't able to learn Hyper Voice per TM. As it is able to learn it per level-up, I think, this is a bug. ;)
Oddish-C line hasn't been sorted yet, will get it done as soon as i've got more free time

don`t know why the construction team only blocks one side of the powerplant and why even after I cleared the league they are still there. The guide in one of the ski resort`s houses hinted there are still strong trainers out there even after you beat the league meaning master trainer/battle tower for postgame?
question: Is it possible to access an unknown island by any means
Haha! I didn't even think about that! It's because I used the same switch for the Pokemon League which doesn't reset. I will look at getting that sorted. My bad.
I left in a few things which I could use for post game. Once I've got time again I will look at getting things implemented.
Do you mean the Unknown Area? It's currently only for one of the endings but if I get post game fully sorted with what i've got planned you'll be able to go there whichever route you pick.
Sorry for being vague, I don't want to spoil anything.
This signature has been disabled.
Signature exceeds 600px width limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
By move Tutor being in the resort, do you mean one for moves other than the "hyper beam variants"? If so, then that person still doesn't appear at the Resort.
No the actual move relearner, I think there has been an issue when I went in to change something else.
I will get this sorted

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
Will chormain growlhite and chromian magikarp be added? It would be weird only chormian eggcute made it and the another 2 not since they were starters set in pokemon acedemy
If you have a really nice Arcanine or Gyarados sprite available to use then I would consider it. Those two are very difficult to sprite new sprites for in short amounts of time.
Chromian Exeggcute just evolves into Alolan Exeggutor as a way of filling the missing space.
Same thing happens with Cubone and Koffing as there are know regional counterparts.

Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
BUG: Mega evolving Metagross yields a miniature mega-metagross.
I will get this sorted.

So...I leveled up my Lucario to 100 and it crashed the game.
I've heard this from others, I'm not sure what's causing this as it would be an error in the base scripts, I will look into it though.

This week has been really busy for me but I will aim for an update as soon as possible.
Thanks for reporting these issues, really appreciated!

Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted June 15th, 2021
30 posts
1.3 Years
Anyone know how to evolve C.Elekid and where the Electerizer is? I have the Magmarizer but not the Electrizer
All chromian forms should be happiness evolution for the first evo at least .electerizer wise you can beat wild electabuzz in the route before desert,you can also check the special evo item merchant in oasis
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
The Pokemon league is glitched so now I can't leave or enter through the front the door
Will try and get this sorted ASAP
Sorry

Male
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
27 posts
7.2 Years
I have just completed the game. Took me almost 18 in-game hours. The game is amazing. I have listed some pros, cons and bugs
PROS
a. The double battle is excellent and gives a hard time for new players. The AI is okay I guess
b. The area is compact and easy to travel back and forth in any need.
c. The mons available are great and learnset is decent for the game.
d. The easy access to many of the TMs (expensive though).
CONS
a. You cannot come out of the paprikan industries unless you beat Arthur. The team cant be changed or trained any more. (I did lost a couple of times and wanted to get to some grass for level up but couldn't)
b. Almost all trainers in all routes only have 2 mons and so don't yield much experience.
c. No move relearner
BUGS
a. After completing the Thyme Tournament, I played through the game. Once I had to search for move tutor so was searching everywhere and went to Thyme Stadium Again. The rival is there and says the usual dialogue and the game freezes. (This happened even after I completed the game, I double checked)
b. Re entering the room where the Eon POkemon is locked causes the dialogue to reappear (doesnt crash the game)
c. Moves like double team, dragon rage, sonicboom etc don't work.
Seen June 18th, 2021
Posted June 17th, 2021
3 posts
44 Days
I have a Question so when I went to thyme labs to get a gen 1 Pokémon, He says, "Hey I'm the creator of this game, this is my base and I want say thanks for playing then please take care of the Pokémon."
And I received nothing im not sure if this a bug or I haven't did anything right. But if anyone could help thank you.
And yes I haven't been able to get them yet cause of that.
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
And yes I haven't been able to get them yet cause of that.
I’ve got a fix coming in just adding in a new addition for post game

Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
108 posts
5.3 Years
I wanted to get an ability patch and realized that you for some reason am not allowed to fly to Paprika City
Have you been there before?
I will take a look at the scipts, should be an easy fix.

Planning on having an update possibly later today,
Few bug fixes + gym leader rematches.