• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2021
    I have a Question so when I went to thyme labs to get a gen 1 Pokémon, He says, "Hey I'm the creator of this game, this is my base and I want say thanks for playing then please take care of the Pokémon."
    And I received nothing im not sure if this a bug or I haven't did anything right. But if anyone could help thank you.

And yes I haven't been able to get them yet cause of that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    I wanted to get an ability patch and realized that you for some reason am not allowed to fly to Paprika City

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I wanted to get an ability patch and realized that you for some reason am not allowed to fly to Paprika City

Have you been there before?
    I will take a look at the scipts, should be an easy fix.

Planning on having an update possibly later today,
    Few bug fixes + gym leader rematches.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Hi. I was wondering if there is a special way of evolving Rockruff into Dusk form? i know in sw/sh you need it to have own tempo but in s/m it just needed to be at a certain time of day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Hey, I need some help. Where do you go after the ghost gym? Also, when I try to enter the stadium in Thyme city, it crashes the game. Thank you

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    Hey, I need some help. Where do you go after the ghost gym? Also, when I try to enter the stadium in Thyme city, it crashes the game. Thank you

Go to the east exit of Thyme City. As for crashes, does it involve a conversation with the Rival? If so it looks like a lot of people (myself included) have got that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Enjoying this game so far!

Some questions:

Where do you catch Ralts and Eevee?

How do you evolve Nosepass & Galarian Farfetch'd?

I also can't seem to get the Kanto starters in Thyme City.....

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Enjoying this game so far!

Some questions:

Where do you catch Ralts and Eevee?

How do you evolve Nosepass & Galarian Farfetch'd?

I also can't seem to get the Kanto starters in Thyme City.....

I can at least answer the first question about Eevee and Ralts. Eevee is in the yellow grassy area just past the daycare in the beginning of the game and Ralts is after the first Gym. You go past the town and instead of going towards the cave, you go down all the way to the warehouse area. Ralts will be there. Ralts also appears in between the cave and Thyme city so. You do have to be patient though as they don't appear too often.

Also all Eevee evolutions use stones. Shiny = Sylveon, Moon = Umbreon, and Sun = Espeon. Glaceon and Leafeon are Icy and Leaf of course.

Can't answer the second question completely but I've heard if they require an item while trading normally then you make them hold the item and they evolve with the next level up. As for just trade ones I think it's either based on friendship or level.

And I also haven't been able to get the Kanto starters yet either. They might be later game acquires. I only just started the game nd only have the first badge so far.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I can at least answer the first question about Eevee and Ralts. Eevee is in the yellow grassy area just past the daycare in the beginning of the game and Ralts is after the first Gym. You go past the town and instead of going towards the cave, you go down all the way to the warehouse area. Ralts will be there. Ralts also appears in between the cave and Thyme city so. You do have to be patient though as they don't appear too often.

Also all Eevee evolutions use stones. Shiny = Sylveon, Moon = Umbreon, and Sun = Espeon. Glaceon and Leafeon are Icy and Leaf of course.

Can't answer the second question completely but I've heard if they require an item while trading normally then you make them hold the item and they evolve with the next level up. As for just trade ones I think it's either based on friendship or level.

Thanks for the info! I managed to get Probopass; a Trainer told me where to evolve it.

Now I need to find where the Oval Stone and Ditto are located....I like to breed my starters.

Also found Beldum in the Power Plant on the way to 2nd gym. I hate that its catch rate is so low....

Also can the eggs from the Ranch Breeder be bought more than once?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Thanks for the info! I managed to get Probopass; a Trainer told me where to evolve it.

Now I need to find where the Oval Stone and Ditto are located....I like to breed my starters.

Also found Beldum in the Power Plant on the way to 2nd gym. I hate that its catch rate is so low....

Also can the eggs from the Ranch Breeder be bought more than once?

Well if I remember correctly I was given an oval stone from the nurse joy in the warehouse to the very south where you can catch Ralts but I needed a Happiny in my party for her to give it to you. Ditto I haven't found yet so I can't help there.

Yes by the looks of it you can buy the eggs multiple times and it doesn't matter how much money because they will take all you money so be careful. Happy Egg = Happiny, Punk Egg = Toxel, and Mythic Egg = Dratini.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Well if I remember correctly I was given an oval stone from the nurse joy in the warehouse to the very south where you can catch Ralts but I needed a Happiny in my party for her to give it to you. Ditto I haven't found yet so I can't help there.

Yes by the looks of it you can buy the eggs multiple times and it doesn't matter how much money because they will take all you money so be careful. Happy Egg = Happiny, Punk Egg = Toxel, and Mythic Egg = Dratini.

Thanks!

I hope that we can catch the Unova starters we didn't choose at some point.
    I also wonder if there's a reward for Pokedex completion in this game.

And...can you do the 3rd and 4th gyms out of order? As in defeat gym 4 before earning badge number 3?

I was able to walk to the next town without beating the 3rd gym.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Pokemon Aureolin V1.3 is now available
    Click Here to Download V1.3

Bug Fix
    - Fixed the fix from v1.2 to obtain Kanto starters
    - Pokemon league guard blockage on the break in tournament has now been removed
    - Player can now change their team prior to the final Arthur battle
    - Re-entering Team Rumble Hideout no longer procs conversation with Rival every time
    - No longer two bulk up TMs
    - No longer two flamethrower TMs
    - Fixed move relearner in vanilla hill resort (room with wigglytuff)
    - fixed a few random values so events do not get repeated (Hopefully)
    - A few battles have been re-balanced due to request

NEW!
    - Gym Leader Rematches

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023

Bug Fix
    - Re-entering Team Rumble Hideout no longer procs conversation with Rival every time

NEW!
    - Gym Leader Rematches

Nice!
    So how do I update this game without accidentally losing my progress?

Also, how do you trigger the gym leader rematches?

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Nice!

Just tested and all you need to do is reload the game and launch it from the new launcher by the looks of it. My save file is still there and working file in the new version.

Also to answer your gym question I don't know. I've been taking my time in the game and leveling every pokemon I own XD I have a bad habit of not picking an actual team and raising everything I caught so I'm still at the power plant technically.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021

Bug Fix

NEW!
    - Gym Leader Rematches

Great! One question right now though. How do I get Dusk form when my Rockruff evolves? Is it just time based or do I need Own Tempo too?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Great! One question right now though. How do I get Dusk form when my Rockruff evolves? Is it just time based or do I need Own Tempo too?

I would assume the base essentials coding has it set up needing own tempo also.
    If this doesn't work please let me know

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Nice!

Just boot up the new download and your save file will carry over.

Gym leader rematches are a little post game content I've added in for those who have finished the game.

Back