• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
the game has some performance issues and the text boxes are a bit buggy, but everything else about the game is really good, keep up the good work

what about text boxes? some are customly changed in the dialogue so that might explain it, and perfomance issues are mostly rpgmaker or essentials (v17 for this so) related, tried my best to sort it, probably something i can make to increase it but not skilled there.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 11, 2023
what about text boxes? some are customly changed in the dialogue so that might explain it, and perfomance issues are mostly rpgmaker or essentials (v17 for this so) related, tried my best to sort it, probably something i can make to increase it but not skilled there.

i had a few text boxes that had multipe spaces between the words and one or two that had a few random symbols surrounding the name of the speaking character, but other than that they were fine

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
i had a few text boxes that had multipe spaces between the words and one or two that had a few random symbols surrounding the name of the speaking character, but other than that they were fine

probably hard to find examples, but if you can find any or recall any then i can fix them.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Hey, I took a little break because I could not find the extra sprite remover guy in Violet-still can't find him I have looked everywhere in the city. (I am on 0.3.6)

Also in the Violet city school, there is a male Piknicer with some symbols besides his name.

The wild pokemon viewer does not work on:

New Bark town (I know I have seen an overworld Noibat there.)

Route 46 south (Although I haven't been there yet so It could just be unimplemented.)

Route 31 west (Although you can view the encounters if you press Y when you hover over the northeast corner of Violet on the map.)

Ancient Alph city.

Route 32 Central.

Copper Passage.

Route 32 South.

Union Cavern.

Route 36. (Both East and West.)

Cypress Forest. (Both North and South.)

Ecruteak City. (Although It may not have grass can't really remember it does have overworld encounters though.)\

Route 38. (Both East and West although I have not been there yet so that could be why.)

I will update on Route 38.

Edit: Hold up I downloaded 0.3.5 why can't I go to route 38? I don't know if this thing updated or not now...

Edit 2: I do not believe It updated for some reason I'm going to delete it then re-download.

Edit 3: Got it to update now yay! Can confirm that the wild Pokemon viewer still does not work on any of the areas above.

Picknincer kid has /bStudent when talking to him.

I still can't find the guy in Violet to remove my extra following Pokemon. I have talked to everybody that I can find in Violet.

Edit 4: Before I forget I should mention that I had a shiny Parasect that turned normal once I updated so yeah. At least it no longer lags due to the shiny effect?

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'm assuming that the current version as of now has enough story content with two regions completely done. Are there any game breaking bugs or glitches that I should be aware of before downloading the current version? Also, is there a speed up option? Thank you!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hey, I took a little break because I could not find the extra sprite remover guy in Violet-still can't find him I have looked everywhere in the city. (I am on 0.3.6)

I still can't find the guy in Violet to remove my extra following Pokemon. I have talked to everybody that I can find in Violet.
I may have forgotten to add him, i'll double check however, if not i'll add him for the next patch!

Also in the Violet city school, there is a male Piknicer with some symbols besides his name.
Picknincer kid has /bStudent when talking to him.
Hmm okay, assuming these are the same issue(?)

The wild pokemon viewer does not work on...
Wild pokemon viewer? unsure which you mean, as there are a few features but didnt think they were available yet
(dex nav, encounter tablet, habitats)

Before I forget I should mention that I had a shiny Parasect that turned normal once I updated so yeah. At least it no longer lags due to the shiny effect?
Ahh yea this sucks, im not sure how but i was fixing up the shiny code for inconsistencies but didnt think i messed with existing mons just newly generated ones.
alot of people lost shinies after the step down (big example someone lost all their shinies on a shiny playthrough minus an event one)

this was a bug which explains why but never expected people to lose shinies.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I'm assuming that the current version as of now has enough story content with two regions completely done. Are there any game breaking bugs or glitches that I should be aware of before downloading the current version? Also, is there a speed up option? Thank you!

2 regions aren't completely done just accessible, there is a decent bit of story though, (main thread should mention the badge count etc.)

there is a speed up option, its alt, being 3 stages. (is a visual display in the hud)

there arent as i can see game breaking ones in areas except the second gym and an event area (both i've fixed and will be patched in the next build), however interacting (As you would talk to an npc) with the edge of a map will crash your game.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
What I am referring to is when you press S it pulls up a map. If you then press F it will then show you the encounters for that route via grass/surfing/rod/net.

The viewer thingy does not work on those routes.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
2 regions aren't completely done just accessible, there is a decent bit of story though, (main thread should mention the badge count etc.)

there is a speed up option, its alt, being 3 stages. (is a visual display in the hud)

there arent as i can see game breaking ones in areas except the second gym and an event area (both i've fixed and will be patched in the next build), however interacting (As you would talk to an npc) with the edge of a map will crash your game.

I just looked through the front page, but can't seem to find the badge count, nor is the spoiler tag at the changelog available.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I just looked through the front pagr, but can't seem to find the badge count, nor is the spoiler tag at the changelog available.

Okay maybe that was my poor formatting with changelog however "2 Main Region Gyms, and 1 Side Region Gym" is said in the features list. :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
What I am referring to is when you press S it pulls up a map. If you then press F it will then show you the encounters for that route via grass/surfing/rod/net.

The viewer thingy does not work on those routes.

has it worked for any maps? that is the habitat menu, i've sorta started to move it to a later feature so if it is working on some that is strange but you listed alot of places,

also you mentioned an overworld noibat in newbark, newbark has no encounters, thats an dark spot encounter (the dark spots you find everywhere sometimes spawn in the OW)
so it can be any from a huge list.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
The habitat viewer works for me up until route 32 north.

I will investigate but it "should" be disabled, maybe the game didnt count you as being there yet (but it should)

Edit: seems that i need to have the habitats reset up (as they set up and only manually update) and when i added it, only upto route 32 north existed,
also why it seems weird that lurantis, salazzle and bewear appear in caving site A

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024

mentioned thought i added him, i did, hes in Violet city eastern's pokemon center, (delivery man next to plant)
hope that helps ^^ (in current build not future build)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Yes, thank you.

Edit See when I talk to the delivery guy he just says "We look forward to your next visit" and does nothing else. IDK what I am doing wrong.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
See when I talk to the delivery guy he just says "We look forward to your next visit" and does nothing else. IDK what I am doing wrong.

wrong one i think, thats the special event one (that gave the delta-growlithe before)

my fault for making both delivery men, he should be right next to the flower pot by nurse joy, not by the town map.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
c8VsKUf.png
Version 0.3.6.5 is up, bringing minor new additions, including 4 completely new pokemon.
this is mostly bug fixing and graphical changes, mainly the ui and menu smoothlining.
Download here

New Pokemon Available

XVBL2Pk.png
These are all the new pokemon (remember new includes redesigns and touch up's):
Omega Poochyena, Prismerin line, Kuroyx

New Pokemon Reworks

These are all the reworked pokemon:
None

Changelog
  • Hawksparce and Tetraparce moved to 958 and 959 in dex
  • Fixed aide in newbark being passable after stopping you already
  • Fixed running shoes using male pronoun
  • reference to the VS hunter now says ZS hunter in the parcel (final name)
  • Fixed level 2 affection bug 50% of the time
  • removed code for frosty touch and frost bite (removed abilities)
  • Chilled fur reworked, now freezes 25% on contact by the foe or by the user (like poison point), ignores the negative effects of snowfall and blizzard (accuracy drops, damage nerfing, damage, flying weakness), weakened in sun and hurt in blistering sun
  • Absol now gets Chilled Fur over Justified
  • Wolfar now gets Chilled Fur as a secondary HA (Event HA)
  • Poochyena line reworked
  • Omega Poochyena Redesigned and reworked
  • Fixed Exp Candies
  • Mime Jr. line now gets faux barrier as a HA
  • Omega Vulpix should now spawn in seveii over Aurora Vulpix
  • fixed summary egg page not appearing correctly
  • Luminous Tail added
  • Prismerin and Mochoerine added
  • O-Helioptile line gains Luminous Tail via Breeding
  • Sylveon gets Luminous Tail at level 39 over Dazzling Gleam
  • Milotic gets Luminous Tail at level 1
  • Sonic strike reworked into the physical version of hyper voice. 90 BP, no longer has priority and can flinch 15% of the time, 10 PP
  • Luminious Smash renamed correctly to Luminous Tail
  • fixed Gym 2 Puzzle?
  • Habitat on town map made unaccessible for now (Also needs refreshing)
  • Egg groups now added back to memo page of summary
  • type icons redesigned
  • removed any cries past 722 (to fix later, so not mixed cries)
  • Illuminate description updated
  • Shadow is now weak to shadow correctly
  • Settings and keybinds removed from pokephone
  • Settings added to radial menu
  • Party and pokedex removed from radial menu
  • Party and pokedex added to pokephone
  • some rewrites to getting the pokedex in cherrygrove instead (giving a reason to meet sinio) and suggest unlocking pokephone customization
  • Summary screens updated to match pokephone layout
  • new background for summary screens
  • summary screens boxes have been removed aswell as the option for it
  • Kuroyx and Cosmage added
  • The Colored hp numbers has been removed on the party page
  • Fixed follower fixer acting like delivery man

Back