• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
well it would be convinient for users who have joiplay i got a pc now so it should be able to run it now

no fully get that, i WANT people that dont have pc's to be able to play, but its just not time effective to design one around joiplay now. glad to head about getting a pc now though

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
How can I get the fire type Pokemon

Are you on about the fire starter? There is a cheatsheet prior to the test, the professor will mention you can look around/talk to Hazel, if you go and look at the books, read 3 of them, it'll give you a colour coded cheatsheet for the test!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Game seems pretty good, holy moly I got a shiny umbreon in a trade

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Quick question, where can one get the Kanto starters in this game? I wanted to know since I have a team in mind but wished to know if I needed to reconsider it for whatever reason

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Sorry for the double post but I need to make sure this is seen; but where are nature mints? I JUST got a shiny totodile that appears to have really good IVs as a starter but its nature isn't very good.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Quick question, where can one get the Kanto starters in this game? I wanted to know since I have a team in mind but wished to know if I needed to reconsider it for whatever reason
Charmander and Squirtle are both findable in the wild by weather encounter on specific route and mud encounters in mud areas. Bulbasaur cant however the wonder trade works off BST so you can get it with some luck with WTing a starter or similiar BST pokemon.

Sorry for the double post but I need to make sure this is seen; but where are nature mints? I JUST got a shiny totodile that appears to have really good IVs as a starter but its nature isn't very good.

Nature Mints aren't available yet unfortunately.

Days
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Hello, i played thru a bit of the game and its awsome, but im having a problem with my emulator where it doesnt load in the inside of buildings, do you have any idea how to fix it or if you could mabye recomend a new one? ill be happy for anything.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Hello, i played thru a bit of the game and its awsome, but im having a problem with my emulator where it doesnt load in the inside of buildings, do you have any idea how to fix it or if you could mabye recomend a new one? ill be happy for anything.

Glad to hear your enjoying this,
not specifically seen this error but the fact you say emulator, are you using a mobile player for rpgmaker? Like Joiplay or a similiar software, unfortunately I haven't had time to investigate developing a specific version for mobile players/optimisation for mobile, however is it that the map doesnt load but player/other npcs do, or is the screen fully black?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
I would love to play the game, however, it is so loud, and even when I turn off the sound it still plays.
Thank you for atleast trying, I'm aware of some audio issues, however it has been hard to pin point. While its not a final solution, turning the rpgmaker players volume down on the volume mixer (or just off) should atleast make it playable, Does the volume reset from 0 immedietly (returns to 100) or still says at 0 but all audio plays? do you notice any audio that actually stops playing? I don't expect you to go deaf from checking but you are the first in recent time to bring this to light and would like to fix it!

Back