• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen today
    Ok so here's the error message in typhlosion's battle
    View attachment 97368
    Hmm seen this once before but cant recreate, was it right at the start or after something specific? (like i can't test) did it use burn up?
    may have been an error with types on my behalf but felt all would be bugged so.

plus at multiple points (trying to go to route 46, also trying to go to the cherrygrove beach from the southernmost corner) I get this error
    View attachment 97367
    if you interact with an edge of a map currently, it will crash your game (so interacting like with an npc or item ball) trying to fix it just annoying, but transferring should be fine as none need
    you to interact with the edge.

the house in Cherrygrove from which Sinio comes cannot be entered. the same goes for cherrygrove port building
    the house is enterable later, and the port building isnt added yet.

The delivery man in the pokemon center said I got an omega growlithe but it's not in my box nor in my team (maybe there's a missing check for a full team?)
    Will investigate but this will be removed soon anyway either way best to check for next time.

I got this error message when a caterpie used rage powder
    View attachment 97366
    Will investigate, feel its to do with webster or some ability (As it states)
    update: seems its actually lion seeds not rage powder? not sure here, rage powder doesnt seem broken, but the
    bit of code it refers to was lion seeds so maybe its just a general thing and happened by chance with caterpie.

trash bins and trees generate infinite amounts of items.
    These were recently improved but maybe i need to rework it to stop spamming (requires some more coding but i'll see)
    they should also give pokemon but that is odd.

The minus ability always activates regardless of whether there is another pokemon with plus or minus.
    Okay updated this recently aka steamlined it, but i'll investigate i saw this once too.

the mentality ability doesn't raise attack every turn as the description says.
    weird, may just be a description fixer as i made it 1/4 chance, prob gonna up to 1/2 or 1/3 but i'll fix the description (or remove the chance)

I also got this crash while selecting a pokemon in the menu. I also got the same error while picking an RT in the box.
    View attachment 97365
    any specific mon or all in general? i'll investage either way.

these are all the bugs I've found so far.

Thanks for posting these, some are aware but others are new to me ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    if you interact with an edge of a map currently, it will crash your game (so interacting like with an npc or item ball) trying to fix it just annoying, but transferring should be fine as none need
    you to interact with the edge.

any specific mon or all in general? i'll investage either way.

Yeah sure but it's not always clear whether that's the edge of the map or the access point to another route/section.
    Maybe put some blockers on not-yet made sections?

Yeah I found out that it's related to Omega-pidgey. selecting it in the menu or trying to access RTs with in the party causes that crash.
    this is the error message:

Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

here's some other bugs I found:

trying to enter the world championship causes this crash

after defeating the bullies in the park they lingered on the screen stuck until I left that area

I activated the token event, I went to the park to find pokemons and I got this CTD:

I'm not really sure if this is a bug but it seems that almost no pokemon can learn any RT/TM. I couldn't find any pokemon that learns cut, so I cannot proceed further....

Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah sure but it's not always clear whether that's the edge of the map or the access point to another route/section.
    Maybe put some blockers on not-yet made sections?

true most do its just some arent places to cross or getting it very soon (like route 29s north exit for example) do wanna fix that asap just hard to.

Yeah I found out that it's related to Omega-pidgey. selecting it in the menu or trying to access RTs with in the party causes that crash.
    this is the error message:
    View attachment 97373
    Right was super confused by what you meant by RT and realised you meant TR's, this has been an error before and thought i fixed it, but now i have.

trying to enter the world championship causes this crash
    View attachment 97372
    Ahh version update issue, didnt know this, fixed it now.

after defeating the bullies in the park they lingered on the screen stuck until I left that area
    View attachment 97374
    Known one, its just a visual error and not actually anything wrong, just how the game works (if i move an event off screen it wont disappear but wait till its in range and snap there)

I activated the token event, I went to the park to find pokemons and I got this CTD:
    View attachment 97375
    100% Sure you got the latest version? cuz i thought i fixed it already. anyway next version will fix this, as its fixed for me.

I'm not really sure if this is a bug but it seems that almost no pokemon can learn any RT/TM. I couldn't find any pokemon that learns cut, so I cannot proceed further....
    Seen this before, but unsure. all available TMs are teachable but only 0-10 TRs are.
    what mons are you using cut/others on? gonna investigate still however.

edit, on minus and plus, is it just the user? because they will get a stat rise without the partner, but get another with the partner.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    I downloaded the game from the first page, it says version 0.3..... not sure if it is the latest but that's what in the first page under download. I checked and in your last post where is said you'v updated the version there is the same download.

I tried to teach Cut to several pokemon including treecko, zigzagoon, cherubi, nincada, turtwig, panpour..... they should learn this in the official version of the game. weirdly enough omega taillow is the only pokemon that learns it that I could find. so TRs not being learnable from number 10 on is intended?

ah ok so the Minus bonus is working as intended then.

I've found this bug while using electroball

the move leaf shuriken is also bugged. I used it and it poisoned my pkmn instead of the opponent.

Years
    • Seen today
    I downloaded the game from the first page, it says version 0.3..... not sure if it is the latest but that's what in the first page under download. I checked and in your last post where is said you'v updated the version there is the same download.
    okay wasnt sure, but it'll be fixed next update!

I tried to teach Cut to several pokemon including treecko, zigzagoon, cherubi, nincada, turtwig, panpour..... they should learn this in the official version of the game. weirdly enough omega taillow is the only pokemon that learns it that I could find. so TRs not being learnable from number 10 on is intended?
    all TMs/TRs have manually been redone, so wont 100% match official, and its intended to the fact they take alot of time to do alone.
    okay treecko (assuming normal) cant get cut but evo can, zigzagoons, cherubi's, nincadas, turtwig,panpour all cant.
    will change that for all but panpour however.[/QUOTE]

I've found this bug while using electroball
    View attachment 97376
    Hmm, not sure honestly here, is it just electro ball? was it prior to using or after using? what terrain is that? (want to verify)
    can you replicate this outside of this battle or is just this situation?

the move leaf shuriken is also bugged. I used it and it poisoned my pkmn instead of the opponent.
    Oof, definetly not wanted xP simple fix though.

also i did a deep dive for the map edge bug, and fixed it, so guess thats partually due to you xP

only thing unsure then is the electroball, as i cant make heads or tails of whats wrong.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    I checked and even though I'm not 100% sure I think that the electroball error only happens in double battles. it's not related to the terrain.
    the error window pops out, then the battle just goes on.

anyway, here's a few more (mostly minor) bugs I've found:

entering Ekruteak gym freezes the game (no error window, just unable to walk or open the menu). it looks like the gym guy is supposed to say something but there is not dialogue box.

the route 31 boss trainer is bugged and causes CTD

in the cutscene in the Union cave two Cynthias appear on screen

the move relearner doesn't correctly display the type of the move in the move list.

instead of suicune, in the battle close in front of the forest, I got to battle a shiny omega noibat. (incosistent because then the game crashed for a map border error and when I replayed that section there was suicune)

sometimes trainers have in the overworld pokemons that are not actually in their team. this includes the dancer custodian with spectreon in the forest.
    some trainers also have a different trainer class in the overworld as in battle. some even change overworld appearence after the battle.

the disguise ability works indefinitey. the substitute is not broken after the first hit.

in the cutscene in the union cave, when the crowd is talking the dialogue boxes are not being displayed properly.

I got this error while rematching the kimono girls (not sure why, I had fought them for three times before without error, maybe it's because I only had one pokemon left?)

at the end of the zigzagoon catching contest the guy talks about bugcatcher ed and other random npcs instead of the actual assistents XD it also says that my omega zigzagoon is not a zigzagoon.....

plus if you get defeated in the zigzagoon contest, if you try to reenroll to the contest you get a CTD

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    moreover once the whole zigzagoon is done barry loops into bringing me there and giving me the ghost zigzagoon ovr and over, so I don't think there's anything left to do XD

Years
    • Seen today
    I checked and even though I'm not 100% sure I think that the electroball error only happens in double battles. it's not related to the terrain.
    the error window pops out, then the battle just goes on.
    View attachment 97381
    Okay well battle you showed was a single so not sure, but again cant pin point it, just that the terrain was there so felt it was related.

entering Ekruteak gym freezes the game (no error window, just unable to walk or open the menu). it looks like the gym guy is supposed to say something but there is not dialogue box.
    Weird people have been experiencing this suddenly, and i've not touched it, but shall investigate.

the route 31 boss trainer is bugged and causes CTD
    View attachment 97380
    Simple misplaced graphics, so fixed now

in the cutscene in the Union cave two Cynthias appear on screen
    View attachment 97382
    Hmm okay, again not seen this before/not been reported, but when i get to updating that area,
    i'll fix it.

the move relearner doesn't correctly display the type of the move in the move list.
    Shall investigate and fix

instead of suicune, in the battle close in front of the forest, I got to battle a shiny omega noibat. (incosistent because then the game crashed for a map border error and when I replayed that section there was suicune)
    Hmm... this seems to be a dark spot issue or some sort of perfectly timed battle thing. not much i can do as its not 100% repeatable and might just be a chance of perfect timing.

sometimes trainers have in the overworld pokemons that are not actually in their team. this includes the dancer custodian with spectreon in the forest.
    some trainers also have a different trainer class in the overworld as in battle. some even change overworld appearence after the battle.
    First is just a case that any one after caving site A/I and route 31, will have incorrect follower if its was meant to be a new pokemon or alolan pokemon,
    as i reordered the dex, shall be fixed.
    will need examples of the second, the changing after makes sense for some, but without examples or pointed out NPC's its a needle in a haystack

the disguise ability works indefinitey. the substitute is not broken after the first hit.
    Getting Disguise to work is a constant battle, wont look into it for this update but will try and remove and fix it in the next.

in the cutscene in the union cave, when the crowd is talking the dialogue boxes are not being displayed properly.
    Simple thing that not got to updating that area, after the new text boxes.

I got this error while rematching the kimono girls (not sure why, I had fought them for three times before without error, maybe it's because I only had one pokemon left?)
    View attachment 97383
    100% because you have 1 pokemon, its a double battle.

at the end of the zigzagoon catching contest the guy talks about bugcatcher ed and other random npcs instead of the actual assistents XD it also says that my omega zigzagoon is not a zigzagoon.....
    Not sure what you mean here, the first part that is, and if you joined the wild team then omega zigzagoon works, urban you need urban/galar zigzagoon

plus if you get defeated in the zigzagoon contest, if you try to reenroll to the contest you get a CTD

View attachment 97384
    moreover once the whole zigzagoon is done barry loops into bringing me there and giving me the ghost zigzagoon ovr and over, so I don't think there's anything left to do XD
    Most of the zigzag event is bugged and untested, as it was meant to be a small time event.

Years
    • Seen today
    https://imgur.com/a/onhBfui

This is a repeatable issue ive found whenever 1 mon faints

Cant get this error as its not got a constistent error issue, as some say when damaged or when attacking, first time someones ever mentioned fainting
    plus it seems to be that typhlosion battle not overall. plus can't pinpoint the issue myself.

EDIT: I didnt realise how bad that was, it should be fixed now! was a broken test code section and it confused me :) ty all for pointing it out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Cant get this error as its not got a constistent error issue, as some say when damaged or when attacking, first time someones ever mentioned fainting
    plus it seems to be that typhlosion battle not overall. plus can't pinpoint the issue myself.

EDIT: I didnt realise how bad that was, it should be fixed now! was a broken test code section and it confused me :) ty all for pointing it out

Apologies! I should have probably made that a little bit clearer! I plan to play this more so, given that this reigon is my fav. I cant wait to see what you have done with it

Years
    • Seen today
    Version 0.3.7 is up, fixing massive old bugs, and bringing new things!
    Download here

There are 2 New areas in 0.3.7
    Route 39 North; Home of MooMoo Ranch and Entrance to MooMoo Fields
    Icicle Cave; Icy Cave within Dark Cave I and new home of trainers of that area

New Pokemon Available

These are all the new pokemon (remember new includes redesigns and touch up's):
    Omega Gible, Omega Pikipek

New Pokemon Reworks

These are all the reworked pokemon:
    Gible, Pikipek

Changelog
    • Fixed channeler by kimono house
    • Changed weather rocks to work like terrain seeds
    • Conductor added to replace old weather rock effect
    • Static rock renamed to weathered rock
    • Weather rock icon and mining item updated to match new use
    • Terrian extender renamed to spray bottle
    • Dragon Rage now made a base 40 early game dragon move, that can burn
    • Gible line reworked
    • Omega Gible line redesigned and reworked
    • Terrain seeds properly consumed after triggering from surge abilities
    • Flash reworked, now a 60 bp special electric move, that can miss and a 15% chance to lower accuracy
    • Hummer Sap replaced with Draining Beak, a 75 BP physical flying move, that drains the foes health, it drains more in tempest terrain
    • Pikipek line reworked
    • Omega Pikipek line redesigned and reworked
    • Fixed lion planter
    • Fixed omega pidgeys move compability for female form
    • Fixed PWT crash
    • Fixed rock climb mount crash
    • Fixed leaf shuriken,Aegan Bolt
    • Some pokemon can now learn Cut
    • Cut nerfed to 90 Accuracy from 100, and 15 PP from 20
    • Icicle cave evented and roark story moved there
    • Encounters done for Caving Site I and Icicle Cave
    • Fixed Opponent damage error
    • Accelerate added, a melody variant to accelerock that can flinch- also classed as a horn move
    • Tileset updates globally to rocks and some plants
    • Fixed lava tiles for foggy tileset to match ember tileset
    • Relic summoned pokemon now have the "met at lvl.10" changed to "Called by a Relic"
    • Aurora and Volcano Relic received updated icons and descriptions
    • Fixed map view setting not working for perspective view
    • Made the removal of the Griseous Orb do the animation and take the item of giritina
    • New Form based move changing system added
    • Form change system added to Shaymin/Gracidea
    • Form change system added to Hunneon
    • Form change system added to Astereon/Thermal Rock
    • Form change system added to Burmy
    • Route 31 West Reworked
    • Encounter levels fixed for route 31 East, Caving Site I and Icicle Cave
    • Form change system added to Deoxys
    • Level inconsistencies fixed for deoxys (will be reworked fully in future)
    • TR 11(Thunderbolt) given functionality
    • Encounters added for Route 39 North

Years
    • Seen today
    Version 0.3.8 is up, adding various new things and fixes! two months late oops
    meant to swap to monthly updates so guess either monthly or bi-monthly? we'll see.
    Download here

There are 1 New areas in 0.3.8
    Sprout Tower; Related to the reworked trainer school, it's now finally accessible

New Pokemon Available

Omega Skiddo, Cosplay Pikachu

New Pokemon Reworks

Skiddo, Froakie, Fennekin, Goomy, Oricorio, Zeraora, Manaphy, Snover, Sunkern

Changelog
    • Fixed channeler by kimono house
    • Skiddo line reworked
    • Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Drain Punch Nerfed from 75 to 70 BP
    • Shadow Punch buffed from 60 to 70 BP
    • Psycho Punch, Psycho Tail and Psychic Fang renamed to Mental Punch, Mental Tail and Mental Fang
    • Vibro Punch, Vibro Tail and Vibro Fang renamed to Melodic Punch, Melodic Tail and Melodic Fang
    • Mental Punch and Melodic Punch nerfed from 75 to 70 BP
    • Plasma Fists nerfed from 100 to 80 BP and 100 to 90 Accuracy
    • Ingrain now restores 1.25x more health in Sun
    • Aqua Ring now restores 1.25x more health in Rain
    • Ash Soak now restores 1.25x more health in Ashfall
    • Dust Cover added, Ingrain Ground variant that gains 1.25x more health in a sandstorm
    • Omega Skiddo Added
    • Fixed Hydrangea Mantine events Snare Grunts moving when they should be fixed
    • Tapu's given TM and TR learnability
    • Kuroyx replaces Gothita as weather encounter for Ashfall in Route 39 North
    • Honey Gather can now find nectar items on maps with flower grass
    • Oricorio reworked
    • Oricorio forms reworked, given dex entries and appropriate colours
    • Form change system given to Oricorio
    • Zeraora reworked
    • Manaphy reworked
    • Minor fix for form change system to not crash if you dont have form specific moves
    • Shaymin, Hunneon and Astereon form change code updated to match others
    • Shadow type change and stat change now coded in generation over individual form changes
    • Old shadow form changes removed to not stack with the new change code
    • Shadow pokemons moves of its replaced type now become shadow type if damaging. (e.g. loses fairy for shadow typing, moonblast becomes shadow type)
    • Gen 6 has been de-animated and most gaining new static sprites, all have gained new shinies
    • Pikachu and Raichu learn Thunderbolt instead of Thunder Blade
    • Tail Slap nerfed to 30 BP from 45
    • Sandy Pikachu won't reset after battle
    • Fixed Salandit, Combee and Spectreons extra change forms now actually working (previously only changed on creation)
    • Everstone no longer raises defense but attack instead for pokemon that can evolve
    • Cosplay Pikachu added and reworked
    • Light Ball no longer works for Cosplay pikachu forms
    • Cosplay Pikachu can't evolve
    • Contested Bolt added, Cosplay Pikachu's Signiture move, changes type and name based on form, has 90 ACC and 15% chance to paralyse
    • Styling Bag added, can change Cosplay Pikachu's form if discovered
    • Basic Poke puffs added, raising affection by 3 and fullness by 50, they replace the raw tea crafting items (Vanilla, Anise etc.)
    • Basic Poke puffs are now findable in trash
    • Cherrygrove City updated, train station moved and has visible tracks
    • Autosave when turned on no longer activates in debug mode
    • Reggie's Seedot is now a Nuzleaf and has Razor Leaf over Bullet Seed (Violet Gym Challenge)
    • Meredith's Tropius is now a Turtwig and has Razor Leaf, Withdraw, Sand Tomb and Tackle (Violet Gym Challenge)
    • Sunny Day no longer classed as a sun move and Full Moon no longer classed as a Moon move, to allow Eclipse to work.
    • School girl Lilly is now Scout Lilly (Violet Gym Challenge)
    • Gentleman Eddie is now Sage Eddie (Violet Gym Challenge)
    • Beauty Meredith is now Jogger Martin (Violet Gym Challenge)
    • Eddie's Oddish is now a Roselia (Violet Gym Challenge)
    • Text skip added, uses B (X Key)
    • Radiant Response added, heals user and buffs teammate in a certain weather, but removes a typing, and slows user in another weather
    • Growlithe now has a minimum evolution level of 38
    • Arcanines moves above 40 slightly pushed with level minimum added
    • Sunkern line reworked
    • Snover line reworked
    • Mega Everstorm added, mega move for abomasnow using ice punch
    • Audinos mega move now works properly
    • Altaria X and Y mega moves now work properly
    • Mega Poison Ivy now correctly uses Wild Growth over double edge
    • Wither correctly added
    • Mega Envelop now has priority
    • Mega Soot Slide reworked, now has a chance to flinch and has priority in ashfall
    • Fixed forced forms causing crashes
    • Mega Cosmic Wind reworked, now confuses and when it has a confuse success (not if it works but if it should be able to) it also lowers the foes speed
    • Mega Elegant Bolt reworked, still infatuates, but not also does more damage if the foe is infatuated
    • Mega cyclone crash doesnt mention its dual typing in its description as its visual
    • Mega Bubble Rush and Mega Hydro Brawl have been reworked both are still dual typed (fairy/water and fighting/water) however now Bubble Rush has 110 BP and lowers its own special attack by 1 (was 100 bp), hydro brawl however now only lowers once and gets the surf function also
    • Mega Envelop has been nerfed to 90 bp (100 bp prior), Mega Soot Slide has been nerfed to 90 bp (100 bp prior) Mega Sharpened Fangs has been nerfed to 85 bp (90 bp prior) mega cosmic winds has been nerfed to 90 bp (95 bp prior) mega bubble rush and hydro brawl are 105 BP over 110
    • Mega Sheer Fury now raises sp.def on charge (like skull bash with defense) and if the user has d-unleash it has a 50% (100% prior) chance to raise speed. it now has 120bp (100bp prior) and nerfed to 85% (90% before)
    • Mega Deity Ball is now Mega Deity Impact, it now is a multi hitting move hitting 3 times, but it can hit 4 times rarely, and if it does, that 4th hit does more damage, now has 25BP, 75BP with regular hits and the 4th hit is 30bp, making it 105bp, from its original 100BP. if the user has D-Pharoh it has a 50% chance to raise special defense. has a 90% accuracy over 100%
    • Mega Crystal Bash now raises speed over evasion, and is 110BP (over 120BP) and has 90% accuracy (over 100%)
    • Mega Bug Hammer is now Mega Hammer Crunch, and still has priority but now traps the foe (single) over slowing them. it now has 90% accuracy (over 100%)
    • Starter selection is now similiar to that of gen 4 or 5 for seveii and the trainer school
    • Magician has been reworked, now acts as non-contact tough claws, but also, if its a magical move it gets an extra buff. Status moves get extra priority, while damaging moves get 1.3x accuracy
    • Mega Chesnaught has been added
    • Mega Delphox has been redesigned and added
    • Mega Greninja has been added
    • Fennekin line has been reworked
    • Froakie line has been reworked
    • Mega thorned blade has been added, its a 2 hitting move with 30 bp, however if the foe is trapped, it hits a 3rd time and frees them (counts the single and side based traps) it uses needle arm as its converting move
    • Mega Pyro Cast has been added, its a two turn move, with 40 bp, that the first turn does the weak 40bp move but the second turn does a 60bp version. it uses flame burst as its converting move
    • Mega Shuri-gami has been added, it's a multi move that can hit 3 times, but has priority and copies the users primary type like revelation dance, and paired with protean it can be any type. it has 30bp, but 90bp when all 3 hit (can hit 1-3 but has a 1/5 of 1, 2/5 for 3, then 3/5 for 2 hits) it uses razor shell as a its conversion move
    • Quick Jab now works as intended, it wasnt transferred over
    • Geothermal no longer is immune/absorbs grass moves
    • Mollusk Mend added, it is a bug variant to shore up that works better in rain
    • Gooey reworked, it now leaves goo on the foe sometimes on contact, slowing them slightly. it has 3 stages each slowing slightly more, on stage 3 it also does end of turn damage like burn/poison, it can be removed by rock or ground moves for free
    • Slimey Slam added, a 90 bp dragon physical move, on hit it will remove the goo from a foe but save it for itself. next time it is used it will do its base damage + the stage * 10 (so max is 120)
    • Goomy Line reworked
    • Melody has had some refining; its now resisted by ice, its now weak to dragon and bug, it now resists fairy, and its now immune to melody
    • All mentions of and battles with Sinio have been changed to Hazel
    • All mentions of and battles with Aidan have been changed to Atlas
    • All mentions of and battles with Crystal have been changed to Jett
    • Double battles start text with foes used to say "sent out ???!" now actually says name
    • Jett replaces Orion (Albert) in violet city, intro event to violet city redone.
    • Bully event completely moved and re-done, still focused around a double battle, also now first introduction of Reath and re-introduces Elder Li from official canon
    • Trainer School redone with new content and reworked melody class
    • First lore book added as school book a (melody and type changes)
    • Pyro cast now works more like future sight than hyperbeam/beak blast, thus not working with a power herb
    • Omega Treecko and Grovyle now have updated OW sprites
    • Pulse arrow changed from psychic to fairy
    • Halo sphere changed to hallow sphere, and changed from psychic to poison type
    • Arrow move category (only affected negatively by bullet proof, and positively by long reach) is now the projectile move category, adding shurikens, kunai, dart and other projectile moves like bullet seed into it
    • Frayed arrow added, flying arrow move, special, 70 bp, hurts foe for a few turns, but doesnt trap them
    • Frost Kunai added, 80 bp ice physical move, can freeze and has high crit rate
    • Sleep dart added, dark special move 60 bp, can put foes to sleep and has priority
    • Blazed arrow added, fire arrow move, physical, 80 bp, can burn and has high crit rate
    • charged shuriken added, dark move, physical, 45 bp, can hit 2-5 times, will paralyse foe on next turn, if it can be paralysed
    • Violet City northern reworked
    • Sprout Tower added, with first trial added also
    • Amped added, melody, status, For this turn and next melody moves do 2x damage, also raises users defense, side based
    • Frission added, 70bp Melody, physical, Heals the user for half damage done, but cures foes status effects
    • Hum Jolt added, 55bp melody, physical, 20% chance to raise users speed
    • Quick Burst added, 85bp melody, special, Attacks when a foe readies an attack, unlike sucker punch it does half damage instead of failing if they arent attacking
    • Concussion added, 60bp melody, special, Never misses, can lower accuracy 15% of the time
    • Jam Out added, Melody, status, Will raise users higher base attack (so excludes stat raises)
    • Sonor Sphere added, 80bp melody, special, Forces foe out of battle or causes the battle to end in the wild
    • Echo Wall added, Melody, status, Melody variant to protect, does not stop physical moves, stops everything else (even ones bypassing protect)
    • Sonor Slice added, 100bp Melody, special, Forces users into the air for 3 rounds, can only hit grounded targets (gravity effects this)
    • Overdrive added
    • Punk Rock has been readded and reworked. it bosots sound damage by 33%, and has a 20% chance to cause amped if the user uses a stab sound move.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2021
    Great work I love the game so far. A question though, why does that Sinio girl from the lab at the beginning of the game keep following me and I am already at the first gym. And the game crashed when I tried to get the Delta Growlith. Just curious how to fix those, otherwise I love the game.

Years
    • Seen today
    Version 0.3.9 is up, adding various new things and fixes! Mainly gym 1!
    Download here

There are 1 New areas in 0.3.9
    Violet City Gym; while not new, its completely changed.

New Pokemon Available

Omega Furret, Omega Pachirisu, Omega Skitty, Omega Mareanie, Omega Riolu,
    Omega Froakie, Omega Goomy, Omega Shinx, Omega Spinarak

New Pokemon Reworks

Sentret, Pachirisu, Skitty, Mareanie, Riolu, Spearow, Ekans, Igglybuff

Changelog
    • Whismur is now listed as pure Melody in the melody lore book.
    • Evolution names in advanced pokedex pages, now shows as "???" if you don't own the evolution.
    • Fixed fling.
    • Fixed Rapid Spin.
    • Reworked Sentret line.
    • Thick Fetter added, has additional effect.
    • Fetter Guard renamed to Cuff Guard.
    • Omega Sentret reworked, Omega Furret Added.
    • Double Iron Bash fully added, nerfed to 50BP and 25% to flinch and 85% accuracy.
    • Mind Blown fully added, counted as a bomb move.
    • Light Ball has been nerfed to 1.5x power from 2x, but works on all pikachu clones of each generation (togedemaru over mimikyu ofc).
    • Shackle Arrow renamed back to spirit shackle.
    • Spirit Shackle, Darkest Lariat and Sparkling Aria all nerfed to 80BP.
    • Reworked Pachirisu.
    • Fur Shock added, 50BP Electric, Special, Sticks the foe with static fur balls, that explode if the foe uses a electric move or is paralysed that turn (it doesnt cancel that attack).
    • Omega Pachirisu Added.
    • Soaked Fur ability added, it Builds up water in its fur boosting damage. Special moves reset the build up, but have higher boosted damage.
    • Gravel Tail added, 80BP Ground, Physical, If the last move used was water type, this will become part water.
    • -ate abilities now have their gen 7 nerf, 1.2x, normalize now gets the power boost like -ate abilities.
    • Normalize reworked, now deactivates on ghost type foes and doesnt affect status moves, if the move and foe are both normal typed, the move does 1.5x damage.
    • Wonder Skin reworked, makes all non-super effective status moves miss, prankster however will bypass this, but will cause the wonder skin target to get its attack stat raised.
    • Steller Strike added, 150BP Psychic, Physical, Giga impact variant but gets priority.
    • Celestial move group added, includes sun and moon moves, aswell as Cosmic Power, Spacial Rend, Space Rift, Space Shower, Meteor Mash, Sunsteel Strike, Moongeist Beam, Draco Meteor, Dragon Ascent, Hyper Space Hole, Hyper Space Fury, Black Hole, Gravity, Ring Slice.
    • Skitty Line Reworked.
    • Deathly Terrain changed, taking into account Ghost-type aswell as Shadow-type as its primary benefiting/affected type.
    • Petal Scythe Added, 60BP Grass, Physical, high crit rate, hitting all targets move.
    • Scythe move category added, includes X-Scissor, Fury Cutter, Fury Swipes, Petal Scythe, Pyro Slice.
    • White Smoke changed, prevents self status drops aswell.
    • Glider changed, can only be broken by special moves and special moves are affected less by the evasion.
    • Terrain Surfer renamed back to Surge Surfer.
    • Iron Cheer changed, if is with a steel type partner, the users damage is buffed by 10%.
    • Dragon Aura added, fairy/dark aura variant for dragon types.
    • Aura moves buffed, now give a general buff to aura moves, 10%, this buff is removed if aura break is in affect.
    • Delta Stream reworked, causing an everlasting tornado, if they exit battle the tornado is removed, not a primal weather just prevents other weather.
    • Double Strike changed, both hits are 66% of the original power, combining to a total 133%, less than parental bond but second hit is stronger.
    • Heat Sink has been buffed, now activating in snowfall and blizzard
    • Stratos Racer added, nullifies all terrain and weather negatives, and gains any type based advantages from them if its not that type already, it also gives a 15% buff to celestical moves.
    • Weather sub-category, Veils, has been added, including Aurora Veil and Mirage. Weather veils are extendable by the conductor, a weather summoning ability, even if the weather is inactive, can substitute for the weather needing to be active for terrains (so if a snow warning user has aurora veil, it can work outside of snow.) they can now however be removed by cloud nine/ air lock, but not prevented.
    • Aurora veil has been reworked, now only protects special moves and is slightly weaker, but can also raise accuracy at nighttime/night weather, these stack together at night and in snow.
    • Mirage has been reworked, renamed to Mirage Veil, this weakens physical moves in sandstorm or blistering sun, and accuracy raises in daytime/day weather, can stack together.
    • Starry Veil added, Fairy status, works at nighttime/night weather, and weakens physical moves at a greater rate, but wont work in an Eclipse.
    • Solar Veil added, Fire status, works at daytime/day weather, and weakens special moves at a greater rate, but wont work in an Eclipse.
    • Starry veil wont work if solar veil is active, and vice versa. both can stack with aurora and mirage veil.
    • Anti Gravity added, fairy status, opposite of gravity, ups evasion, cant be active if gravity is active, and vice versa.
    • Gravitate added, dark status, removes gravity/anti gravity and prevents them from working while active, resets and forces evasion to be neutral, unless user has a floating/airborne move or ability.
    • Atmos Veil added, dragon status, weakens any light or wind based moves (so fire, electric, fairy, ice, flying and sun moves) and at night only weakens wind based moves (Flying,Ice,Fire) and moon moves.
    • Atmos veil cant be active when starry or solar veil is active and vice versa. It can stack with mirage or aurora veil, and isnt prevented by any weather or require any.
    • Hurting Rock added, 70BP Rock, Special, this cannot miss, if gravitate is active it has a 20% chance to flinch.
    • Mega Butterfree G Added, Gigantamax Butterfree as a mega.
    • Sword and Slash moves have been combined into Blade moves. Brutal Slice now boosts them all.
    • Wielder reworked, now called Bladed Strike, boosts the powere (slightly) and crit rate of blade moves, if it misses however, its defense will lower. it can also shatter screens of the foe at the cost of its boost, but will raise speed after.
    • sword moves to compensate now have an overall accuracy nerf of 5% or 10%.
    • Omega Skitty added.
    • Crescent Petal added, 85BP Grass, Physical, can flinch, if the last move was dark it gets a power boost, if it was a ground move, it gets a priority boost.
    • Reath redesigned.
    • Omega Froakie reworked and redesigned.
    • Steamy Ball reworked, now called Steamy Ball, 65 BP Flying, Special move, can lower the targets speed and creates a short turn steam cover, that if a opposing side uses a fire or water move, their damage is buffed and they either burn or lower the defense of the target.
    • Omega Goomy reworked and redesigned.
    • Steam Engine reworked, buffs the speed by 2 stages and special attack by 2 stages.
    • Dark Fire has been buffed, now allows all moves to burn over just dark moves, including non-contact moves.
    • Sparkling Slash reworked, now Sparkling Lash, lash variant for fairy, lowers defense like fire lash.
    • Power whip now counted as a lash variant but makes contact still.
    • Omega Shinx reworked and redesigned.
    • Tundra Hunter added, it nullifies weather damage in snowfall/blizzard, and raises its speed and damage slightly (25%) as well.
    • Omega Mareanie added.
    • Toxin Shot added, 80BP Fairy, Special, drains the foes HP, if the foe is poisoned it will cure it and heal the user for more HP. It is also neutral on Poison types.
    • Mareanie line Reworked.
    • Aura Fist added, weaker physical version of aura sphere, doesnt make contact.
    • Aura fist and sphere changed, when used in aura abilities (fairy/dark/dragon aura) become part of the primary boosted type (Fairy/Dark/Dragon) if the last moves used was either aura fist/sphere (but not itself) the damaged is raised by 10%. they get a priority raise in aura break.
    • Aura break changed, now heavily weakens aura moves not used by the aura break holder, including teammates.
    • Riolu line reworked.
    • Glitz Scyther added, iron tail variant with less power, higher additional effect chance, hits all targets and is a scythe move.
    • Omega Riolu Added.
    • Crimson Pummel added, 100BP Ghost, Physical, Beak Blast variant, instead of burning, it will poison and "curse" the foe. once it attacks, if the foe is "cursed", taunted, attracted, disabled, follow me'd or tormented it will
    • raise the users attack stat.
    • Voli redesigned.
    • Route 303 Added.
    • Spearow Reworked.
    • Power Charge added, acts like power herb as an ability, if the user attacks using a two-turn move first, and the opponent attacks, they take 4x more damage. if a foe uses sucker punch/Quick Burst this affect also happens if they user does attack.
    • Ekans reworked.
    • Jaw Lock added.
    • Silk Webbing added, held item that works like rocky helmet, but instead lowers attackers speed.
    • Ghostly Wail added, variant to attract, instead not working on ghost types, pokemon with oblivious and defiant or under the affect of attract. also works with crimson pummel.
    • Omega Spinarak Added.
    • Item comsumption being permanent after battle has been disabled.
    • Igglybuff Line reworked.
    • Omega Pachirisu now findable in dust spots replacing shuckle (Regular) and barboach (Wet).

Years
    • Seen today
    Great work I love the game so far. A question though, why does that Sinio girl from the lab at the beginning of the game keep following me and I am already at the first gym. And the game crashed when I tried to get the Delta Growlith. Just curious how to fix those, otherwise I love the game.

The second was fixed in the build i went up and the event pokemon was changed (due to that bug you got and others, its obtainable as an egg in violet city pokemon center)

first is fixable but i haven't added a global fix ingame. if you really want it gone badly find a way to get your save to me safely and i can fix it manually quickly.

Back