• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask this crazy person anything!

Years
    • Online now
    How do you think WWE at the moment compares to previous decades and eras? (Since your name is that of a pro wrestler)

Years
  • I haven't been watching wrestling on a normal bases, just catch highlights on YouTube. Obviously I am enjoying the Alexa Bliss shenanigans based on my avatar. I honestly really don't have a favorite era and really picked up wrestling in late 2005 when Mickie James debuted, which was around time I was able to start watching wrestling on a semi normal bases. So comparing eras is something I really haven't done and honestly not interested in doing so..

Last edited:

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
  • how do you like your steak prepared? What side do you like with it?

what's your favorite genre of film? Name 5 of your favorite movies

what's your favorite genre of music? Name your top 5 favorite songs

Years
  • how do you like your steak prepared? What side do you like with it?

what's your favorite genre of film? Name 5 of your favorite movies

what's your favorite genre of music? Name your top 5 favorite songs
    1. Medium Rare. French Fries
    2. Don't have a favorite genre. Jurassic Park 1-2, Harry Potter 1-8, I Spit on Your Grave 1-3, American Pie Series, and Godzilla series.
    3. Pop. Don't have top five favorites honestly.

Back