• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Plans not going the way how I want them to, being abandoned, and mom screaming at me.

Are you a giver, taker, or a matcher?

Years
    • Online now
    When I was about 13, I managed to get myself locked in a dog crate. I wouldn't do it again.

Do you ever use legendary Pokemon on your teams in the story?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Would tell them I'm not interested

How would you respond if killer clown demons attacked you?

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Scream for help and curse myself for not having seen the movie IT because I'm unprepared for how to deal with killer clowns.

Who has the most beautiful singing voice you have ever heard?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • At this point in time, my animals. After all, they require daily care and I love them to bits!

Did you watch a lot of cartoons during your childhood?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Not particularly, I need to be in the right mood for most genres of music (especially anything loud/with lyrics). Never play Richard Clapton near me unless you want to be murdured. Otherwise, I love listening to soundtracks!

If you had to decide between being a bird or a water-dwelling animal, which would you choose?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    The bird would be better for me. Water is too complicated.

Turn up your smarts or turn down your weight, only one, do you choose one or not at all?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back