• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Workout

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    So where do you workout or do exercise? Gym? Park? At home? also how often do you work out, do you work out alone or with friends?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    So where do you workout or do exercise? Gym? Park? At home? also how often do you work out, do you work out alone or with friends?

I like going in for sports and always try to stay fit :) I usually make some basic exercises at home, also I like running, usually I make this rather often, except all that rainy and cold days {XD} Swimming is also one of my favourite but it's not very comfortable for me to visit a swimming pool for now because of my work and studying... :( The same situation is with visiting the gym :( That's really a pity because I adore practising there using different machines like these ones, such a fun for me and also very good for my body at the same time :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Nowadays biking, walking, or just jogging on the 4 mile long bike trail near my house. I also want to get back into rock climbing, it's been a while but it's my favorite way to stay in shape c:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • For myself, I workout at home. This includes both inside and outside, just because of the practicality of it. I used to go to a gym in the form of Planet Fitness, but it was tough for me to go out of my way after work to the gym just because of the practicality of it. Thus, I ended up building my own home gym recently and have been using it more frequently (treadmill and weights specifically.)

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I do a lot of running and sports throughout the year. I'm big into soccer and basketball so I get plenty of exercise from those. I will also run when I can. I prefer to run in high temperatures so the summer months are perfect for me and once the cold weather starts coming, I'll stick to my sports

Back