• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you keep up with the spinoff games?

Years
Pokémon has a wide array of spinoff titles to choose from, with the most well-known being the Mystery Dungeon series. Do you actively keep up with the spinoff games? For spinoffs with multiple games in the series, did you play all of them? If you don't, why not?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Yes, I do keep up w/some of the spinoff games. PMD, Pokemon Shuffle, and some others, here and there. But, no, I haven't played all the spinoffs. Pokemon Art Academy is one I didn't, for example.

Years
Other than PMD... not really. :c I feel like there aren't that many interesting spinoffs for me out there. Kinda miss the Colo/XD days tbh...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Depends what spin off it is. Mystery dungeon I tend to play that, Pokemon ranger or Pokemon rumble world. The other spin offs doesn't interest me much.

Last edited:
Back