gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 5 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
22,453 posts
8.5 Years
I can have a game going in about 8 hours.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle

Age 22
Female
Under a bucket
Seen December 6th, 2017
Posted December 6th, 2017
4,293 posts
5.9 Years
Im waiting for someone to start a game, hope im not late QwQ when they do yeah you can join :3
POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDDYINGWILLFLAREON

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
#TeamTrivia

gimmepie

Age 25
Male
Australia
Seen 5 Minutes Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
22,453 posts
8.5 Years
Apologies for not doing that game when I said I would between PC crashing constantly and my own internet being mukty I was unable to get online. I'll be able to try again in about 26 hours though.
Staff Anime Villain Collab • Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti • My brain trembles!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle

Age 22
Female
Under a bucket
Seen December 6th, 2017
4,293 posts
5.9 Years
Some kind of schedule would be really helpful, I understand the times when you cant go through or make a spontaneous game but its midnight here and I would like to know what days I should stay up late and what days to join other times :'D

whoops fell asleep im sorry ><;;;

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
#TeamTrivia

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle

Age 22
Female
Under a bucket
Seen December 6th, 2017
4,293 posts
5.9 Years
Any games soon? I used to play CaH ages ago and would like to see the pkmn spin on it
I know the event is over(i think) but is there another thread somewhere on the site we could play? I wanna play more too^ but I dknt want to ask here or set up a game on here when this was for the gettogether.

#TeamTrivia