• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spanish Unown forms

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • I've seen this brought up as a joke in a lot of circles, but what would you think if we got Unown forms based off characters that are more common in the Spanish language? Namely, the opening question mark that is never used in English ("¿") and the letter Ñ.

I'm personally not too keen on Unown, but it would be awesome if they acknowledged my first language in that way. I'd have a lot of fun spelling questionable words I couldn't spell before due to the lack of an Ñ Unown... like roñoso (filthy).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That would be an interesting addition however I do think it could be a little unlikely - simply because of the language barrier it may cause. Braille was similar but taught people a lot about understanding other methods of communication. Somehow I think this might be a little unlikely - unlike with other formes like Eevee & Rotom ... Unown seems to have been ignored for quite a bit unfortunately.

Years
  • I think this would be awesome, but I stopped collecting Unown a long time ago so it wouldn't appeal to me specifically. Still, absolutely agreed that some acknowledgement of other languages would be cool and more Unown in the family are always welcome, they are cute. \o/

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I would love this. Although I'm finding SS too easy due to getting exp. for captures, I'm generally a "catch 'em all" kinda guy, so bringing them back with a couple of extras would be great.

Back