• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Stuck in a ROM hack? Get help here!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 13, 2021
How does Eevee evolve into the Eeveelutions in Pokemon Glazed?

Just got my prize Eevee from the Lighthouse challenge, was wondering on what are the evolution methods for it?

H e a p.

Banned
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 23, 2022
Uh... anybody knew what's happening to my Lunar IPS? I patched some games and it was acting strange.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Is the catch rate for cobalion in White 2 kaizo 0? I've been using 100+ dusk balls yet the ball hasn't shooken once.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 22, 2022
Can anyone tell me where I can find spirittomb in Pokemon sors I have the odd keystone but I can't find out where to use it

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
on the second floor of sky pillar in blazing emerald there are rocks that weren't in any playthroughs and I can't dash through the holes with the bike either.
unknown.png

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a rom hack that has a nice battle tower (or something like this) and triple battles..
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2022
Has anyone else had issues with Pokemon Glazed resetting in-game events?

I just recently started playing Pokemon Glazed and I've encountered this issue twice now. If I save the game and exit all in-game events that have occurred are reset. For example, the Team Fusion grunts that block the entrance to Milkshake Swamp reappear. This happened during my first playthrough, which led to me resetting because my progress was blocked. On my second attempt I beat the first gym, and got back to the starting town where you're supposed to get Cut from the professor. Instead the professor was acting as if I had never continued past getting my starter. Furthermore, when I tried to leave the town I encountered the scarfed Pikachu and my parents again. The models for the Pikachu and my parents were missing, but the text was present. I even received another EXP Share from my Dad. I'm not really sure what to do at this point, as I once again can not progress. Has anyone encountered this issue? Is there a fix? I'm playing the latest version on a 2DS XL through TwilightMenu++.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years

I just recently started playing Pokemon Glazed and I've encountered this issue twice now. If I save the game and exit all in-game events that have occurred are reset. For example, the Team Fusion grunts that block the entrance to Milkshake Swamp reappear. This happened during my first playthrough, which led to me resetting because my progress was blocked. On my second attempt I beat the first gym, and got back to the starting town where you're supposed to get Cut from the professor. Instead the professor was acting as if I had never continued past getting my starter. Furthermore, when I tried to leave the town I encountered the scarfed Pikachu and my parents again. The models for the Pikachu and my parents were missing, but the text was present. I even received another EXP Share from my Dad. I'm not really sure what to do at this point, as I once again can not progress. Has anyone encountered this issue? Is there a fix? I'm playing the latest version on a 2DS XL through TwilightMenu++.

Hey, merged your thread with this one, since this is the right place to ask! I personally don't know about your issue, but I hope someone can help!

Years
I've been trying to figure this out for ages, but can't seem to find an answer. I want to redraw the sprites for the pokemon if that's even possible.

- Thanks in advance for any help

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
I've been trying to figure this out for ages, but can't seem to find an answer. I want to redraw the sprites for the pokemon if that's even possible.

- Thanks in advance for any help

Redraw the sprites for what hack? If the hack has a github, you can do that. If it doesn't, you probably shouldn't touch the other person's hack as they probably didn't open source it for a reason.
If this is not about someone else's rom hack, you're in the wrong thread buddy. Go look at the disassembly and make your own changes to it for your own hack.

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jun 17, 2023
Hi. After doing some research, I learned that there is actually more than one version of pokemon glaze, and that they all feature different mechanics and pokémon that the one has while the other doesn't and vice versa.

And if anyone would be bothered to, can anyone please layout every notable difference of each version when replying. Ok thanks.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 13, 2022
Ruby sphere memory

How to get ruby sphere memory in Pokemon advanced Red chapter?

Days
  • Age 54
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Hello guy I am playing adventure red and in grapefruit islands I have a bug when I can't talk to npc in black in hotel to get bonus chapter, I just click on him there is a sound and nothing happens no text nothing

Back