• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Outfits

Years
  • I like that BDSP features customization, as it was a bit of a sore point to have it missing from ORAS. Feels like the way forward now that we're in 3D all the time. But I wish it was full customization, and not Let's Go style customization with entire outfits. To be fair though, all of the options look pretty great! I suppose I just wish there were a few more generic options, rather than committing to wearing a Pikachu/Eevee/Gengar hoodie. I'd prefer clothes in those colours rather than clothes outright referring to specific Pokémon.

My favourite is probably either the Overall or Spring style. I like the aesthetic of the Cyber Style, but it's funny - Lucas is overladen with a big jacket, backpack, hat, etc, and Dawn basically gets a towel to wrap around herself.

Years
  • I wore the Platinum Style for the majority of my SP playthrough, but when I found the Eevee Jacket Style I switched to that.
    The clothes are okay. I love the contest style clothes though and wish you could wear them outside of contests as well.

Back