• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Guess i'll be 'splodein the cave myself then? Hey, do me a favor, start repairing my Osprey for me if u need something to post about badly enough.

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
Years
I need to know if this IC post is better than the ones I had before and how much posts am I allowd to make per day on the thread?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I need to know if this IC post is better than the ones I had before and how much posts am I allowd to make per day on the thread?

Firstly, put you're characters name and where he is at the beginning of the post. Secondly, don't use "*" to symbolize action. Example: Instead of "*whips lucario*" put "The man pulled out a whip and lashed the Lucario with it." When someone is speaking, don't put "previous owner" than the dialogue. Do it like "the previous owner shouted, 'whateverhesays!'" or "the previous owner said, 'whateverhesays.'"

I feel like I'm reviewing a fanfic XD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
@ODST

Yep, Jack and Wade are gonna lead the platoon. Just wait for some time before posting.

EDIT: Nvm, I read your last post. Just, don't post about blowing it up before I post.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Name:Mandel (his trainer didnt give him a second name)

Personality:Naturally curious Mandel is always getting himself into trouble, hes very sensitive, and easily hurt he has issues with trust due to the betrayal of the owner who raised him from an egg. Mandel is very gullible and easily mislead, he was raised by a five year old boy from birth and treated like a household pet, thus his mind never really fully matured, hes never met another pokemon and doesnt know what moves he has. He always tried to be respectful around people who were more important than him so he works well with authority. Hes a very giving pokemon the kind that would share his food with another even if all he had left was a square of chocolate, he always pitys those worse off then him and would always try to help the poor in whatever way he could, but a small eevee can do little to help a human. However Mandels kindness and immaturity does not leave him completely hapless to the ways of the world once trainers became cruel to their pokemon his owners father would treat him miserably which prompted Mandel to toughen up slightly. All in all Mandel is a kind pokemon, if a little too kind.

History:Mandel has never met another pokemon and grew up believing he was a human living in sunnyshore city, his owner, a young boy named Jazz, hatched his egg and raised him from a child, his owners family loved him, well mostly his Jazzs father didnt feel anything towards him and simply put up with him. He was fed well oftened played with and given most whatever he wanted, he lived a happy and fulfilling life. That is until the war began, as the tensions between human and pokemon rose so did Jazzs fathers disdain of Mandel, and as soon as war broke loose Jazzs father turned on Mandel. He got a knife from the kitchen and entered the living room where Mandel, who was now a fourteen your old pokemon, and Jazz were playing. Mandel was caught totally off-guard. Jazzs father sliced Mandel across the face permanately scarring him. Mandel was shocked, he looked over at Jazz for help, but he just sat there, watching. Mandel was heartbroken. He barely dodged another swing of the knife and lunged out an open window. It was the dead of night. Jazzs father came out after him wielding the knife. Mandel was chased for what seemed like forever when they arrived at the beach. Mandel couldnt swim but he had no choice he swam out into the ocean barely able to keep himself up, he could hear Jazzs father shouting from the shore when suddenly, a huge wave came up above Mandels small head and pushed him under knocking Mandel out, Mandel felt his eyes close as he realised his life was over. Or was it? Days drifting out at sea Mandels body finds its way into Canalave citys docks, where Mandels adventure begins.

Appearence:
Mandel.png
Mandel looks like a normal eevee other than the fact that he bears the knife scar on his face and always wears an orange bandana on his right ear.

Role in PR: Medic

Password: Fight

Moves: Restore, Tail whip, Growl, pound

Other: Does not know his own moves, has never met another pokemon.

Arsenic

Years
Noooooo! why does everyone join the PR! What's wrong with being human. :(

And another thing, why do all SUs have to be in a sad mood :'(

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
lol Im sorry I just prefer being pokemon when I have the choice :D Even if it was a real life decision Id go pokemon :)

Well I asked Nocturnal about spots and he said it was cool so I signed up, but he he had to go off b4 he could check my SU :3

And even if we're enemys it'll be great fun RPing with you all Im sure :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Nice, Aura Rift :D A medic, at last! I hope you don't mess w/ Rumble's plan too -.-

Speakin' of medics, when's Xilfer going to post?

Come on people, post D:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Dont worry at the beginning Mandel will be nothing more than a scared cold and alone orphan... poor Mandel I almost feel guilty....almost :P

Which reminds me is there anybody currently at the PR base who can go and fish Mandel out? Cause as you've probably seen, hes not exactly a strong swimmer :3

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Damn... looks like Mandel gonna have to swim out, or I could get an NPC to save him or something.

AAAARRRGGGHHH I wanna start now but \i have to wait for _Nocturnal to accept my SU. Even though he did already approve, me and sugested I join....I might just start.....no I cant do that. Can I? No no Im just going insane from waiting:3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Damn... looks like Mandel gonna have to swim out, or I could get an NPC to save him or something.

AAAARRRGGGHHH I wanna start now but \i have to wait for _Nocturnal to accept my SU. Even though he did already approve, me and sugested I join....I might just start.....no I cant do that. Can I? No no Im just going insane from waiting:3

I think you're alright to post. Also no one can help you xD

Arsenic

Years
I would help, but i'm nowhere near u, and if jack saw me being nice to a poke'... Decapitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back