• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
  • Nice decals. Good thing my PSP is silver :)

I hope I don't forget to pick up the pre-order bonus this time. I was so excited to play HeartGold after I bought after work that I didn't ask for the Ho-Oh figure :(
    It wouldn't matter if it was black, you get two sets, one with white dots and one with black dots, so you can have it look nice on either version.

I know, I almost didn't get my pre-order bonus for Dissidia because they forgot about it, I had to remind them.

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Whatever they were in the Dissidia PSP bundle, my 'Cosmos' one is already starting to rub off. D:

They're pretty nice, but I'm sorta glad I'm getting the artbook instead. Sorta, because I can take my PSP out and show it off. A book... Not so much. XD;

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • Okay everyone, here are the GameStop pre-order bonuses for the North American release of Birth by Sleep.

[IMG&]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/KHBBS_decal_bonusLG.jpg[/IMG]
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PSP decals. The decal set includes both dark and light trims. Not as great as an artbook, but not bad I guess. I hope they're a little more durable then stickers.

Aaaahhhh

omg, I wanna get a PSP just for that now.

Well, the game and the decal. Heck yes.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Why the PSP hate? It's a pretty cool system - not as much as a library as the DS, but my God, the graphics in the games I've played so far are amazing for a handheld. (Only qualm is that the charger cable is too short. D: )
    You can plug a PS2's power cord into the PSP charger..or my laptops charge cord, funnily enough.

But I wanna match the pwetty one in the picture!

Oh and Crys, wobbadude1 wanted to join. Don't forget to add him :)
    You're so silly Riolu.
    I won't. I'll do it now.

~Member List Updated~

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • And Persona 3 Portable, but shhh.

Why the PSP hate? It's a pretty cool system - not as much as a library as the DS, but my God, the graphics in the games I've played so far are amazing for a handheld. (Only qualm is that the charger cable is too short. D: )

And FFTactics, but shhh.

The PSP is excellent. :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm considering making some KH(-ish) boffer weapons. Boffers are my current obsession, despite the fact that I haven't had the materials to actually make any. I'll deal with that when I get to it. In any case, Does anyone have suggestions? Larxene's knives and Luxord's cards are right out- they're just too small for boffers.

It's out of the blue, and I understand the excitement surrounding boffers has kinda died down. I'm just lookin' for ideas beyond your basic sword/shield/axe/mace, and Kingdom Hearts has some epic weaponry.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I'm considering making some KH(-ish) boffer weapons. Boffers are my current obsession, despite the fact that I haven't had the materials to actually make any. I'll deal with that when I get to it. In any case, Does anyone have suggestions? Larxene's knives and Luxord's cards are right out- they're just too small for boffers.

It's out of the blue, and I understand the excitement surrounding boffers has kinda died down. I'm just lookin' for ideas beyond your basic sword/shield/axe/mace, and Kingdom Hearts has some epic weaponry.
    Can't go wrong with the most prolific weapon of Kingdom Hearts, the Kingdom Key. Cloud's Buster Sword would be fun too, I made one out of a 2-by-4 a long time ago.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Heh, Buster Sword sounds like fun. I oughta map that one out while I'm thinking about it. I think Vexen's shield would be cool, perhaps in tandem with a spear or something. Obligatory chakrams, maybe Saix's claymore (sans changing) and/or Lexaeus' tomahawk. That one would be hard, though. The center of the blade doesn't match up to the handle, and I don't know what I'd do with the weight. Demyx's sitar would be fun to have, but I doubt it would be fun to use.
    Also, I have plans for Xemnas' blades. Very simple, light swords with a one-hand-only grip, and naturally intended for dual-wielding.

OXIII has the best weapons. ^_^

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • In tandom with a spear huh?
    Why not make one of Xaldin's lances then?
    Xaldin-Artwork.jpg

I was watching videos for Disney's Villians' Revenge for the PC, and I'm a little disturbed by the Alice in Wonderland part..Alice lost her head..but she's still alive without it..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuOtgq9BBEw&feature=related

Last edited:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Well, the longer ends would be an advantage... I'd likely have to cut down on the pretty factor for all of these.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Well everyone, today's theme is most definitly Aqua's theme for me, considering how sad and angered I am today. Earlier this morning, my Laptop got a major virus, killing it effectively so I can't even log in to my profile. I have now lost my only means of getting on the internet, every picture I've ever saved (of which was in the 100,000s), all of my music, and all the banners I made for this and the FF Fanclubs.

Thankfully, my girlfriend is letting me use her laptop in the meantime, but it means I have to get on even less now.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Well everyone, today's theme is most definitly Aqua's theme for me, considering how sad and angered I am today. Earlier this morning, my Laptop got a major virus, killing it effectively so I can't even log in to my profile. I have now lost my only means of getting on the internet, every picture I've ever saved (of which was in the 100,000s), all of my music, and all the banners I made for this and the FF Fanclubs.

Thankfully, my girlfriend is letting me use her laptop in the meantime, but it means I have to get on even less now.

Oh nuuu! D: I really hope you're able to fix up your computer, good luck in doing that! T_T

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh no! ;_; That's awful. Is there -any- chance of recovering the data? D: Even if you have to pull out the hard drive and find another way to access it, it'd be worth looking into.

;_; But I hate when that sort of thing happens. It's always the worst.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • No can do, I can't even log in. I'll be getting a student loan soon, so I'm going to buy a new computer. I hated my old laptop anyway, I just didn't want to lose my data. There is something y'all can do for me though, I've re-found all of my old Aqua pics, except one. I made a sig out of it, but I can't for the life of me find the original I resized it from. If anyone can help, it'd be appreciated.
    AquaSig001.jpg

Back