• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
Years
  • Hello all! Sorry for my absence.

Welcome .EJ
    ~Members List Updated~

So I've got a question for you guys. Niitsuma, the director for Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Marvel vs Capcom 3, said that there are two companies he'd like to do a VS game with, Nintendo and Square-Enix. Would you guys like to see this? I know I would. I think characters like Sora, Cloud, and Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile) would do great in a MvC-style fighting game.

YESYESYEYSYESYEYSYEYSISISISISISISISIS

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I wouldn't mind seeing that, Crys. It'd be a little Dissidia-ish <3

Hmm.... that's an excellent question, Lightning....
    Spoiler:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Actually,
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • KH3D Info:

- KH3D was created after Nintendo approached Tetsuya Nomura. Nomura has a unique idea for this game.
    - KH3D will occur in the same timeline as current games.
    - The two main characters will be Sora and Riku. Throughout the game, the two appear to be "alternating", creating a system of two people.
    - This story is full of mystery, and will be beyond expectations. Due to the timeline, players will have to think hard about the idea, as to not be fooled.
    - The player will realise the scenario in time, but for the meanwhile it will be a mystery twist.
    - Nomura cannot reveal more information at this time.
    - The 3D system will be taken advantage of, but more cannot be said at this time.
    - The theme of the game is "trust".

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Well I'm not sure if m cousen who is a huge kingdom heart's fan has seen this yet ad ther a lot of pages so I'm deffently not checking but I'm a huge kingdom hearts fan.I"m stuck on the first 1 so that tells u I'm not very good.I haven't finished 358/2but I love it.Its confusing cause I aven't finished teh first kingdom hearts for the PS2 but I like t just the same.It fun but annoying at some points.Once my game got poped out on teh ds and I had forgot 2 save.(it got randomly poped out cause I accently hit it.I'm catched up now but but I would be way firther if that happed.Oh well live and learn.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Trust is the theme? Betrayal possibly? Hmm... And Riku as a playable character.... I'm curious.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Could I join this fan club? I am interested in what KH358/2 days is like. Has anyone got it? Is it any good?

I'm a huge kingdom hearts fan.I"m stuck on the first 1 so that tells u I'm not very good..

I would say you're still a fan besides being stuck! :) Where are you? I've defeated Ursula 2 in Atlantica.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • Lmao, KH 3DS is sounding more and more like just a cash-in the more I hear about it. ;;

@wobba: If you're a huge fan of the story of KH (or the gameplay, I suppose), Days is worth picking up. :) But it's not an amazing game as a standalone title. :C

Cherrim

Years
  • The only friends of mine who liked Days (out of the friends I have who play KH) are the ones who like the Organization. XD So basically the two friends I crack RP the Organization with loved it and everyone else is always asking me how the hell I got through the game without putting it down for months at a time.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I think its strongest point is the multiplayer aspect, not to mention it shows a different side to the story...

Maybe if I hadn't spoiled myself I'd feel a lot stronger about it, but truth to be told, I haven't played it as much as KH2, which is still my favourite in the series. >:

Cherrim

Years
  • Yeah, pretty much. :[ And the simple, pick-up-and-play style. 'Cause it was really easy to grab the game and play a mission on the bus and pack it away again when I got to campus and whatnot. But that same style made it pretty awful for playing in long stints like I'm used to with the more story-based console versions. XD;

Oh well. The game will always have a special place in my heart for naming Marluxia's basic weapon after me. ♥

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • That is pretty epic. C;

Joke weapons also need a mention. Saix's banana = wth awesome. I dunno what else there is, but I think maybe Roxas would've suited something that wasn't an umbrella. Like a giant ice cream.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Okay everyone, here are the GameStop pre-order bonuses for the North American release of Birth by Sleep.

KHBBS_decal_bonusLG.jpg

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep PSP decals. The decal set includes both dark and light trims. Not as great as an artbook, but not bad I guess. I hope they're a little more durable then stickers.

Last edited:

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • @wobba: If you're a huge fan of the story of KH (or the gameplay, I suppose), Days is worth picking up. :) But it's not an amazing game as a standalone title. :C

Thanks for that! :)

You know I have never played Chain of Memories. Never got around to it! What's it about? Is it any good?

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Well I'll be preordering the bundle so... hopefully I get this too? xD
    I don't know Wee, but most likely. I'd ask the GameStop you reserved it at to find out.

You know I have never played Chain of Memories. Never got around to it! What's it about? Is it any good?
    Both Chain of Memories and its remake were good, although I prefer the remake. They're not your usual Kingdom Hearts games though since they play differently.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Nice decals. Good thing my PSP is silver :)

I hope I don't forget to pick up the pre-order bonus this time. I was so excited to play HeartGold after I bought after work that I didn't ask for the Ho-Oh figure :(

Back