• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

lowkey1202

Unofficial Game Tester
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hope to see this finished especially in English side note I've always wondered what it takes to make custom Music and soundtracks and Input them an pokemon rom seems like it be hard , but if anyone knows please just feel free to pm me

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I had thought it was complete but that had been a rumor.By digging around twitter abit I found their official account and as of 8/18/2019 the project is still ongoing,the twitter is in German so keep that in mind.Back in July they posted new information but I cannot fully translate the current features list.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Finally the time has come! We present to you the Alpha version of Pokémon SotS! This time also in English language!

You'll find the download link on the first page of this Showcase! The presentation has also been updated!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    I just played through the prologue (after getting dex). One word: beautiful. And if u keep updating with the battle engine (should be possible, right?) it might become one of the best hacks I ever played. Some typos here and there but that's kinda ok. Keep up the great work. ;)

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Thanks a lot! Yes the Battle Engine is always in work! The typos are probably caused by the fact that the game was translated by DeepL.com than by a real human. But we will fix these bugs step by step. =)

FrozenInfernoGSC

Team Continuum's ambition of time travel...
    Years
  • This will be an amazing game to play since I have been learning German for the last year! I have a tiny partial understanding. This game will help me grow!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Hey good job on releasing an English version I'm looking forward to this hack very much tbh. Have a good day!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    It ends a little bit after the first 'gym'. This hack is much more story focused than others and has some - so far - easy riddles and mazes in it. So depending on how fast you solve these and which starter you chose you have at least 2-3 hours of gameplay in it I guess. That is if you dont speed up. Which I wouldnt, since the music is very good.

Back