• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
This hack is a genuinely very good one, I've been really enjoying it, so far the only real flaw I have seen is the sub-par/imperfect English Translation, (Which even that I am thankful for), if that gets ironed out before the full release this may end up one of my favourite hacks.

Keep it up, and if you need help proof reading the translated English, I'd be happy to try to help.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
This hack is pretty good, and it amazes me. I wish more people would try it, too.

Teanz Gamer

Traductor de Videojuegos
Years
Hello Dragonflye.
Well, i was reading posts and i realised you are looking for a translator man.
I'd like to translate this fabulous game, but into Spanish, if only you agree, of course.
Thanks anyway for creating SOTS, i really enjoy playing it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2023
Hello Dragonflye.
Well, i was reading posts and i realised you are looking for a translator man.
I'd like to translate this fabulous game, but into Spanish, if only you agree, of course.
Thanks anyway for creating SOTS, i really enjoy playing it.

So, the thing is we cannot really support a lot of languages, because that means a heavy workload on our whole team. And while we don't object you just translating a single version this will probably be invalid in a few weeks, when we do a minor release or something, or even change part of the story-related things. This might be more adequate once (if anytime) the game is finished.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023

Trainer Krow

Edgy Trainer
Years
Never thought I would ever play an Emerald hack that it is this good, I'm really looking forward how the game is it going to continue!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 19, 2020
So I've been playing this game for some time now and just got my first emblem. The game has been super fun and enjoyable so far.

But, I'm constantly getting a black screen during my playthrough. When the black screen occurs, glitched music plays on the screen. This screen appears randomly for example upon exiting a house or entering a cutscene or even after a Pokemon battle. I've played it on both VBA Ver18 and VBA-M but the problem keeps occurring. I wanted to know if this is a common bug in this new build or am I the only one experiencing this. Please tell me if there's something I can do to solve it. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Finished the english demo and I loved it! The overworld in particular is very aesthetically pleasing and I'm really liking the story so far. However, the english translation is a bit awkward, but not impossible to understand.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 19, 2020
The demo ends slightly after you receive your first gym badge. It might not seem much but the prologue is fairly long and fun followed by the beginnning of your pokemon journey.

Minecraft_pe.lite

Crack head
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
Lol this game is cool and not discontinued
Like the others.just one question when will be the realese date? I am looking forward on the complete game

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Just wondering how long of play this first chapter will take. As in hours?

Back