• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elite Battle 2015: Gen 5 battle skin

ShinxHero

Main Director of Pokémon VSLP
Years
There's not a virus. It says there may be a virus because it's not by a known trustworthy publisher so it can't guarantee it's virus free, and thus it errs on the side of caution. It's not detecting a virus, it just doesn't know that it's not a virus. Perfectly safe.
Ah, okay. Thank you.

Update @8:33 EST- But.... Even though its safe, it still won't let me download the Gif to PNG converter just because it can't be trusted...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 26, 2016
.../QUOTE]

Hey friend, i have a problem with the shadow pokemon's call button.
when my pokemon goes into Hyper mode, the button to call me and all that appears. Yet instead of calling my pokemon, I fled the battle.

There is a solution?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 3, 2019
is there a bask sprite for the main female hero? my female is glitched and couldnt fine one in your packs

TheWanap

Developing: Pokemon: Cursed Time
Years
this is cool thing, tho i do have a question
how I could edit the battle moves section? I dont like it when the movepool scrolls right when youre selecting moves.
Any easy way to do the movepool to appear like in the essentials?
and: where I can find the script where the pokemon level - text is? I'd change that to not show the 'Lv' text (before a pokemons level Number)? Cant take screenshot because im not at home right now.
And one last thing. The exp. bar. I dont like it and would want to change it to my own (smaller and thinner). Does it work if I just replace the exp graphics or do I need to do something else?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 25, 2017
Hi, does anybody know how to fix this visual issue? The Pokémon sprites aren't showing up proportionally correct to the rest of the scene.

View attachment 76556

I'm using the Gen VI pack with the Elite Battle add-ons, and the resources from the OP.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2016
Whenever viewing the pokedex; the animation is stopped with the 3d sprites. I looked over at the pokedex fix that's been mentioned in the first post and checked and saw that everything was fine; what could be wrong? Is it because I'm using another set of pokedex pictures?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Small update!

I updated the Battle section to fix the bug with Primal Reversions from the Gen 6 Project. Fixed some minor visual glitches in the UI section. Beefed up the BitmapWrapper section with a new sprite class, and made the Pokedex fix completely plug and play (since that was too hard apparently). Please do not ask me about the Pokemon sprites not animating in the Pokedex. If they at some point are not animated in the Pokedex, it is because that script lacks certain update calls...which I don't care about...at all.

More (significant) things to come in the near future.

(also, I moved to a new host. Only the links in this post and forward, and the links in the OP will direct you to up-to-date scripts. Please ignore the previous links in the previous posts)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2016
I seem to have resolved the issue thankfully, well partly.

I see that there is a positioner, I went ahead to use it but could only move up or down with it; am I missing something, or can you not move sprites left or right?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
I have a problem with the size of the Pokemon. They are too small. How I can fix it?

Sin%20tiacutetulo_zps3fenttiy.png

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
The EBS adds perspective to battles to give them the illusion of 3D. The opponent is smaller because it's farther away from the player, who is the "camera"

No, that is not correct. It takes me one second to realize that he is using the Gen 6 project, in addition to the EBS. And had he informed himself on using said Gen 6 project, or bothered to look in the Settings part of the scripts (or even the global configs of my system [which are all labelled]), he would know exactly why his sprites are being shrunk.

None of this has anything to do with the "illusion of 3D". I set the system to double the size of all sprites by default.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2018
Idk if this has been said, there are 14 pages so my browser is having issues so i havent look through the m all, the sprites pack for the pokemon are missing back/front normal/shiny sprites for some pokemon. ;.; do you have a pack thats full?

Back