• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Getting back to Crime HQ to pick up the "Mugging" Quest… Consider placing a PC in that area perhaps?
    I get a bit lost still.

Criminal HQ is Loxar's Mansion. It's the bottom house in Verlume Villas =). There's not really any need to have the PC in there, since there's one in both Verlume Pokémon Center and in Grey Lord Estate five seconds away =P

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2021
    Criminal HQ is Loxar's Mansion. It's the bottom house in Verlume Villas =). There's not really any need to have the PC in there, since there's one in both Verlume Pokémon Center and in Grey Lord Estate five seconds away =P

Yea Power of Post found way there. I forget where to go though, Ivy… Where are all the Aides locations?

Nice game hack, will play again when the final's out.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yea Power of Post found way there. I forget where to go though, Ivy… Where are all the Aides locations?

Nice game hack, will play again when the final's out.

Ivy is in Jita Village, and there's an aide to be found in almost every city. =)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Could you give a percentage on how far V3 is? You've been placing a lot of update's lately so it seems that you're nearly done?

Nowhere near nearly done sadly! There's much more I need to do yet. I'd say V3 is only about 60% finished, if that's anything to go by!

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Southern most house, blue roof. Move Deleter?
    ya, nothing and no that theft pokemon in my PC either...

Just go into every house in Jita Village and talk to everyone! Lol sorry but I don't want to spell too much out in the thread as not to be posting spoilers and stuff for people who might not know yet or anything. But Ivy is DEFINITELY in Jita Village, so don't worry. You'll stumble across her eventually =P

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • Just go into every house in Jita Village and talk to everyone! Lol sorry but I don't want to spell too much out in the thread as not to be posting spoilers and stuff for people who might not know yet or anything. But Ivy is DEFINITELY in Jita Village, so don't worry. You'll stumble across her eventually =P
    I'm curious, are there any prerequisits or flags that need to be turned on for Ivy to appear? (I'm nowhere near it, so I don't know at all)

Just got to wondering after reading the conversation between the two of you.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm curious, are there any prerequisits or flags that need to be turned on for Ivy to appear? (I'm nowhere near it, so I don't know at all)

Just got to wondering after reading the conversation between the two of you.

The only prerequisites are to be a Criminal and have finished the Grey Lord Estate story arc =)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Please hurry on V3.

But in the meantime, where do I go to grind my pokemon

As much as I appreciate the support, the last thing I'm gonna do is rush it. I want to get it as close to perfect as I can before the release! =) It'll take as long as it needs to.

As for grinding... erm... wild Pokémon in grass? Trainers? =)

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    ~Some Screenies of Gym Leader Side-Career so far~

2rentqd.png
    wa3i81.png
    346kdph.png
    jha25i.png

Years
  • Nowhere near nearly done sadly! There's much more I need to do yet. I'd say V3 is only about 60% finished, if that's anything to go by!

I think 60% is pretty close, I mean you're over half. :P

~Some Screenies of Gym Leader Side-Career so far~

2rentqd.png
    wa3i81.png
    346kdph.png
    jha25i.png

So the career works like this: You enter the first gym after defeating all 8 of them and you get to use his pokemon? or do you have to get your own?

And btw: When you'd reach the world championship, you'll have to face 8 other people right?
    Isn't that going to be a bit to much, assuming that you you can't buy Ethers or Elixers and the regular moves like flamethrower only have 15 PP, so to fight against 8 trainers in a row without any kind of PP recovery you might end up not being able to use supereffective moves.
    Just something I thaught about, maybe a PP regenerator after you defeat the 4th opponent.
    (I might be wrong about facing the 8 trainers because it might work like a real tounament so you don't face everyone but I was just wondering :))

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I think 60% is pretty close, I mean you're over half. :P

So the career works like this: You enter the first gym after defeating all 8 of them and you get to use his pokemon? or do you have to get your own?

And btw: When you'd reach the world championship, you'll have to face 8 other people right?
    Isn't that going to be a bit to much, assuming that you you can't buy Ethers or Elixers and the regular moves like flamethrower only have 15 PP, so to fight against 8 trainers in a row without any kind of PP recovery you might end up not being able to use supereffective moves.
    Just something I thaught about, maybe a PP regenerator after you defeat the 4th opponent.
    (I might be wrong about facing the 8 trainers because it might work like a real tounament so you don't face everyone but I was just wondering :))

Each Gym has different rules. For example, when you take over Noah's gym, only first-stage evolutions are allowed and only GROUND-types allowed. You have to use the same number of Pokémon Noah had on his team. This is to keep in line with the idea that the first Leader isn't supposed to be too hard for Amateurs. Then as you progress to take over Kate's Gym (Noah's is extremely quick to progress), you'll still have to use the same number of Pokémon she did, but second-stage evolutions are acceptable now, but you must only use NORMAL-types. Etc =)

And the Tournament isn't going to be 8 rounds long straight just like that with no healing inbetween, so don't worry! =P Depending on your previous choices and careers, your experience of the Championship Tournament will differ, as in the roster of opponnents will change. =)

Years
  • Each Gym has different rules. For example, when you take over Noah's gym, only first-stage evolutions are allowed and only GROUND-types allowed. You have to use the same number of Pokémon Noah had on his team. This is to keep in line with the idea that the first Leader isn't supposed to be too hard for Amateurs. Then as you progress to take over Kate's Gym (Noah's is extremely quick to progress), you'll still have to use the same number of Pokémon she did, but second-stage evolutions are acceptable now, but you must only use NORMAL-types. Etc =)

And the Tournament isn't going to be 8 rounds long straight just like that with no healing inbetween, so don't worry! =P Depending on your previous choices and careers, your experience of the Championship Tournament will differ, as in the roster of opponnents will change. =)

The gym leader career seems very interesting, but how will the level cap work? Because is supose I can't just use my lvl 60 milktank in Kate's gym. :$

Also nice that your in game choices affect the people you battle at the tournament, can't wait to compete in it. :)

Last but not least, are there going to be some more TM's available, because my Azradon (I don't know the name xdd) is a special attacker and without the PSS it has 4 special attacking moves, but with the PSS it only hase 2 which are both fire. :$
    Maybe you could at a couple TM's in the Great Maze also because most TM's you do get are physical (or is there a TM store I'm aware off. :x)

Last edited:
    Back