• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Card Sleeves?

bunnybird12

Today I received some Pokemon card sleeves, the Ultimate Guard Supreme Matte Light Blue Sleeves (standard size) that I had ordered from Amazon. When I received them, many were damaged and others were not the same length as other sleeves. I am going to return the sleeves, but I am now unsure of which sleeves I should buy since it seems that reviews have mislead me with buying those sleeves. I have looked at reviews on many different brands, but it seems that people have different opinions about each brand. Some people say a brand is good at 'this', while others say it is bad at the same thing. Is there some good advice I could get? Here are the main brands I have seen:
    • Official Pokemon Sleeves
    • Ultra Pro
    • Dragon Shield
    • KMC
    • Ultimate Guard
    • BCW

I have also realized that many brands have different types of their sleeves (metallic, matte, glossy, etc). Is there any advice on which brands are the best for me? (Durability of the sleeves and having blue opaque backed card sleeves are my main priorities here) I need at least 60 card sleeves and for them to be standard sized.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I myself have never had any issues with Ultra Pro with as much as I would use my Yu-Gi-Oh decks. But I have heard that Dragon Shield is very, very good.

Back