• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uh H-hi?

AoiTheAxolotl

The most ADORABLE gamer
Years

• Um Hi!
    My name is AoiTheAxolotl. Uhhh I'm super uber awkward and honestly really anxious and hard to be around, but hopefully you can stand me! I make dumb Let's Play videos on Youtube about Pokemon so I may share some of that, if possible. I hope that I am able to make some nice friends on this website!

Years
  • Howdy Aoi! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! No need to be nervous here, we're a pretty nice community, and we'd love to get to know you. A good place to meet a lot of us would be on our live discord chat. (I see you've just joined! :))

I'd say the best spot to advertise your YouTube would be in your signature, so feel free to do that!. I hope you have a great time exploring our forums, see you around! ^_^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there!
    Spoiler:

No need to be anxious or nervous! You've already made an excellent step in making your first post here, so that's a victory right there! I'm sure you're going to fit right in and make plenty of friends. :)

Also, axolotl are the best.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years

• Um Hi!
    My name is AoiTheAxolotl. Uhhh I'm super uber awkward and honestly really anxious and hard to be around, but hopefully you can stand me! I make dumb Let's Play videos on Youtube about Pokemon so I may share some of that, if possible. I hope that I am able to make some nice friends on this website!

Hello Aoi, and welcome to PokeCommunity :) It's okay if you're awkward, I can be awkward too :)

As previously mentioned, a good place to advertise your Let's Plays would be your signature, but you can share them in [Video Games] as well. I'm not too sure of the rules associated myself so I encourage you to read them so you don't accidentally break any. But from what I can see, one way you can do it is post a thread about it and just update and bump it when you produce a new episode.

What video games are you into? Any particular genres you like more than others?

If you want, you can join our [Discord Channel] and chat with people there :) I hope you enjoy yourself here on PC :)

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years
  • Oh Hello there!

Don't worry about your Awkward.I'm Awkward and anxious too when I first join in this Forum.You will get along soon because Most member in here is nice and Friendly.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Aoi! PC is a really friendly community to make friends in. We have a very active discord server which is a live chat client for our community. Feel free to add your YouTube channel link into your signature or post your videos over in the the Video Games section. Be sure to follow the rules there. If you have any questions or just want a new friend, feel free to drop me a message! Enjoy yourself :)

Back