• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want someone to play with ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hello everyone my IGN is RyKk and I love Pokemon since the remakes of "Fire Red" & "Leaf Green". I play Pokemon since my 7 and stopped when I was 13, and now with 16 I decided to return to this game to have some fun play some VGC and other cool stuff !
    I have friends to play League of Legends, Minecraft and other games but neither of them likes Pokemon x/ .
    So I was hoping I could find cool people to learn how to battle and have fun with.
    Just answer this thread if you want to contact me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rykk. It's great to have ya here! If you visit the X&Y section as well as the other Pokemon Gaming sections at the very top of the forum, I'm sure you can go find many peeps who can battle and trade with you. They have their own Friend Code sharing threads so you can post your FC there and find friends to do so!

Feel free to ask any questions or concerns to any staff member in bold blue. Have a great day and see ya around!

Years
  • I've never played LoL, but my real name is Janna and people keep asking if it's from LoL or not! Aha. Welcome to PC RyKk, nice to have you here. <3 There are a lot of people to connect with here, so I hope you'll have a good experience.

I don't really battle through WiFi but we have a Pokémon Showdown server where you can create your own team quickly and even challenge others to random matches. Always a fun way to learn.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone my IGN is RyKk and I love Pokemon since the remakes of "Fire Red" & "Leaf Green". I play Pokemon since my 7 and stopped when I was 13, and now with 16 I decided to return to this game to have some fun play some VGC and other cool stuff !
    I have friends to play League of Legends, Minecraft and other games but neither of them likes Pokemon x/ .
    So I was hoping I could find cool people to learn how to battle and have fun with.
    Just answer this thread if you want to contact me.
    Hiya SleepRyKk! Nice to see you returning to the pokémon franchise. Are you currently playing Sun and Moon, perhaps? They're amazing games!

I played LoL briefly about a year ago, haha. Kinda miss it but it was very time consuming since once you started a game you couldn't leave even briefly to pee lmfao

Back