• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What anime series have the best fashion design and character styles?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2021
    for me that would be any samurai anime lol
    they are really cool and what about you all? is there any such anime for you?

Years
  • From Sailor Moon I like the outfits the sailor scouts wear and I also like the outfits the villains wear too.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Definitely either Bleach or JoJo off the top of my head. Jojo's style is iconic in many ways and ofc Araki had that collab with Gucci at one point. And on the other hand, Bleach just in general has pretty great style and those special colored pages especially getting on into the later years - mwah, chef's kiss.

Years
  • I really loved the Pandora Hearts character designs and outfits. The manga artist will forever have one of my favorite artstyles. Gah, I miss that series so much. ;_;

Back