• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    This is for DS!!! D*mn but seems great... the Final one will have all regions COOL!!!

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    This is not for DS it just has dual screen!

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
    Years
  • Wow! This looking good this far...

*Look at needed part* I think I go to pm you *PM*
    Wow! Dual screen looks good 83

HaxRfun

Flareon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Wow, this looks REALLY good, I'm proud of you Luka. I envy your powers. You're making the perfect game, it's just what every pokemon fan wants. I hope you excel and remember, DON'T GIVE UP.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Hello there guys! I'm really sorry for the lack of updates, but the truth is that I haven't been doing much game development lately. Though I did get around it a bit lately and got around incorporating the newest aspect of Blue Chrome, one which I believe no other Pokemon Game has.

I don't want to spoil the surprise for you if you'd prefer to see it once you acctually play the game, but for those that are curious read below:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • To be honest, I'm not really into the whole health system thing. If I wanted to take care of fictional people, I would rather play The Sims, instead. It would probably be better if you would make it optional, rather than required. I can understand, though, to make it required to find a small light crystal in order to stay alive in the Dark World.

That said, the new screenshots look great. The new world looks like somthing more akin to the Twilight Realm in Twilight Princess or the Dark World in A Link to the Past. I really like how you used the crystals as a source of illumination, and the palettes and new tiles really set the mood. Quick question, though. Will there be different Pokémon in this new world?

Although it's really minor and trivial, the name of your Dark World could probably be changed into something a little more original, so it doesn't sound like an exact copy of the idea used in Zelda.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    It's been a while, and i must say, you did it again.
    You added a new fantastic feature that will turn blue chrome into an original game.
    But as alistair ask you, i'll ask again, will their be different pokemon in the dark world as their would be in the normal world? for ex. route 1 would have poochyena instead of rattata's.
    And is their also going to be a Chrome world?(a counterpart of the dark world where only the strongest trainers could be found)

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • Edit by Mod: Don't quote another update like that. Pointless.

Well, somebody has played some Metroid Prime 2. ;)
    But it looks great, my only complaint is this: inoriginal name, "dark world". Yeah, I know it's not the final name but still. Don't change it to Dark Aether, though =P

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Heya, Luka S.J are you still in need of a spriter?
    Cause I could help depending on what I would have to do

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    Name 'Dark World' sucks. What about the 'World of Inversion' or 'World of Mist'?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Well, somebody has played some Metroid Prime 2. ;)
    But it looks great, my only complaint is this: inoriginal name, "dark world". Yeah, I know it's not the final name but still. Don't change it to Dark Aether, though =P
    Luka was just waiting for someone to say that :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back