• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    is there something i'm missing for ho oh to show up at route one just got to unova and went to catch some legendaries and ho oh is the only one not showing up or am i just in the wrong place route 1

Ho-Oh only appears in Kanto Route 1 and the best way to catch it is to have a lv. 6-49 Pokémon at the front of your party and use a Repel, so the only Pokémon that will turn up is Ho-Oh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    Hello world!

So I stumbled upon this community a couple of days ago when looking for nostalgia (the most recent Pokémon game I played was Emerald). This one is the first (and only) fan game I tried out and I have to say I really like it (I should be careful not to become addicted); thanks a lot for your work!
    However, it isn't perfect, which is why I felt the need to register and post here.

The most important issue is the in-game map, or lack thereof. The map displayed when opening the Pokédex, selecting a Pokémon, and going to Area does in no way resemble the world I'm playing.

Also some minor points:
    * when selecting an ability, item, or move, only the first part of the description is shown.
    * text strings width isn't constant, sometimes long names are condensed and occupy *less* space than much shorter names
    * Pikachu is constantly walking behind you, even if he's fainted, stored in the PC, evolved into Raichu, or released
    * yellow flute doesn't seem to do anything

Although there is room for improvement, the game is very enjoyable nonetheless.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • just a quick q. i picked Boy because lol ash's adventure. but does anything significant happen if you pick a female other than the story going weird at points expecting you to be a boy?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello world!

So I stumbled upon this community a couple of days ago when looking for nostalgia (the most recent Pokémon game I played was Emerald). This one is the first (and only) fan game I tried out and I have to say I really like it (I should be careful not to become addicted); thanks a lot for your work!
    However, it isn't perfect, which is why I felt the need to register and post here.

The most important issue is the in-game map, or lack thereof. The map displayed when opening the Pokédex, selecting a Pokémon, and going to Area does in no way resemble the world I'm playing.

Also some minor points:
    * when selecting an ability, item, or move, only the first part of the description is shown.
    * text strings width isn't constant, sometimes long names are condensed and occupy *less* space than much shorter names
    * Pikachu is constantly walking behind you, even if he's fainted, stored in the PC, evolved into Raichu, or released

I'm glad you're enjoying my game, and thank you for pointing out ways for it to be improved. There's a map I made that works independent of the game in the folder. It won't show you where you are, but it can help you figure out where things are.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    just a quick q. i picked Boy because lol ash's adventure. but does anything significant happen if you pick a female other than the story going weird at points expecting you to be a boy?

Only difference is the girl doesn't have any outfit changes. Otherwise exactly the same. I tried keeping everything gender neutral for NPCs when they address you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    hi, I have a question because I was interested in this title. Where is the game ending how long is it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    hey so i cant get pikachu to stop following me even after i depositet him in the pc he wont stop following me and i need my bike to progress through the game

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    hey so i cant get pikachu to stop following me even after i depositet him in the pc he wont stop following me and i need my bike to progress through the game

The sections that require the bike will automatically put you on it and ignore the fact that you have Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Hello world!

Also some minor points:

Pikachu is supposed to be following you it's based on the anime

Back