• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2020
    I have this bug in alola, multiples pikachu and rotton followers...
    Pokémon Fire Ash

https://imgur.com/wV2zJJF

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2019
    After fighting Brandon (the guy with the three Regis) Aipom steals my battle frontier card and the guide tells me to go to the Indigo Plateau to defeat aipom but hes not there need help

Also no stairs appear after I finished the Ever Grande Conference in Sootopolis City to enter the cave of Origin

Poppliojaz

Pokemon anime watcher
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2020
    Please help me! For some reason I can't access the Sunnyshore gym in Sinnoh! I have beaten Flint and Infernape who was with Volkner in front of the tower, and he tells me to go to the gym, but there is a guy in front of the gym blocking me from entering the gym! He tells me that Volkner is somewhere in this town, but I already talked to him and beaten the infernape.

Any help would be so apperiacted!

Attachments

• Pokémon Fire Ash
      Pls help 2.JPG
      172.6 KB · Views: 3
    • Pokémon Fire Ash
      Pls help.JPG
      156.3 KB · Views: 3
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    After fighting Brandon (the guy with the three Regis) Aipom steals my battle frontier card and the guide tells me to go to the Indigo Plateau to defeat aipom but hes not there need help

Also no stairs appear after I finished the Ever Grande Conference in Sootopolis City to enter the cave of Origin

Keep going to the Indigo Plateau and finish the Grand Festival plot. The Cave of Origins was removed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Please help me! For some reason I can't access the Sunnyshore gym in Sinnoh! I have beaten Flint and Infernape who was with Volkner in front of the tower, and he tells me to go to the gym, but there is a guy in front of the gym blocking me from entering the gym! He tells me that Volkner is somewhere in this town, but I already talked to him and beaten the infernape.

Any help would be so apperiacted!

Did you beat Team Rocket at the mansion near the city?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Im not able to use items like the bike and escape rope because the game says that someones with me for somereason.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Im in Johto right now and I guess all of the Day care trainers are connected? Like Anthony, The Valley and the Captain? I'm not sure if this is on purpose or not as it seems like I could leave my pokemon with those guys and have them get stronger as I went around training my other teams like in the anime.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Im in Johto right now and I guess all of the Day care trainers are connected? Like Anthony, The Valley and the Captain? I'm not sure if this is on purpose or not as it seems like I could leave my pokemon with those guys and have them get stronger as I went around training my other teams like in the anime.

It's how it was set up initially. I'm still trying to see if I can't change it.

Back