• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Immortality Drive

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    One particular photo, when touched, will allow you to physically relive exactly 60 seconds of your life and will never degrade with age. The photo, as well as the memory itself, will remain pristine well after you die and if you wish, can be viewed by others as well.

What memory do you choose to preserve until the end times and beyond?

Years
  • I have a picture in my room of a time I spent the day at work with mom. It was nice! And her coworkers were good too, so I'd like that one.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    My last vacation in Canada with my family, I think. I've never felt more at my place than chilling together with all my cousins, so I think I'd like to preserve the feeling of us all being cramped in that hideous cottage house for a week. That was also before conflict started dividing our family for real.

Back