• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

What do you think I need to change?

• The tiles and palettes.

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • The scripts.

Votes: 46 13.6%
  • The hack's name.

Votes: 64 19.0%
  • Other stuff (Tell me what)

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 144 42.7%
  • All.

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hello guys, today I bring some updates, well, it is about a city, named Monolith City,
    but I don't know if put in the Beta 1, but maybe you can tell me your opinion. :D
    Here I leave some screens:D

screeniesev1.png

And a video(with new music, thanks to cooley):

Here

Credits to Alistair for the Tiles :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Very nice! :D
    I love that ur using Alistairs new tiles. :)
    Also, u may wanna move that fat guy with the Poliwrath away from the ledge, or u'll jump on him! :P
    GL~

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Erm, I'm having a strange problem. I've got Visual Boy Advanced, and I renamed the ips file to math the firered file. The rom seems to load fine, but when it gets to the bit where it explains the controls, it goes through them, then restarts, and the credits play again.

Er, help?

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    Erm, I'm having a strange problem. I've got Visual Boy Advanced, and I renamed the ips file to math the firered file. The rom seems to load fine, but when it gets to the bit where it explains the controls, it goes through them, then restarts, and the credits play again.

Er, help?
    I'm not sure if this'll help, but you might want to make sure to put VBA in the same directory as the game and set the flashtype to 128k.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm not sure if this'll help, but you might want to make sure to put VBA in the same directory as the game and set the flashtype to 128k.

I already fixed the flashtype thing-it wasn't working at all before that. :P I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I've got VBA in a folder, and a secondary folder in that has fire red and the Hack.

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    I already fixed the flashtype thing-it wasn't working at all before that. :P I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I've got VBA in a folder, and a secondary folder in that has fire red and the Hack.
    I mean to put the VBA in the same folder as Firered and the hack. That probably isn't it though.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, isnt the new Gym theme lacking some drums or is it supposed to not have'em? That's the only critic I can do to it, because it sounds fine.

And about the screenshots, the well looks really cool.

Good to know you are still doing good with this, Twilite ;)

narutomaster493

Hack Player
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    I tried this but whenever i put my rivals name it resets and the darkrai at the beginning is is blue

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • What do you mean by this? Most of the overworlds are default, the only ones, really, that are changed, is important people.

Well, Erick, I hope you continue with Zephyr eventually, because it's a really great hack.
    I can tell that you've got your hands full with Pokémon Heroes, though.

Good luck, Twilite Darkrai.

By judging important people, that means, your sister? And the evil Team?

What's Erika doing in this image?

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • I played it and it is great, i love the equal version of plusle and minun, BUT WHY END IT JUST AFTER YOU GET IT i loved it and wanted to play more

Years
  • ^me too.

and a minor bug, dunno if anyone said this already, but gible's cry is whismur's and when you go to check your pokemon, the gible is a whismur sprite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back