• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pit your favourite Pokemon against your least favourite.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Basically, simple thread, if your favourite mon was up in a battle against your least favourite, who would win? You can do your no.1 favourite againsts your no.1 least favourite or go by the generations. You are allowed to skip a genereation for your own personal reasons if you decide to do the latter. For me I will go by the generations, but skip gen1.

2: Feraligatr vs Delibird: Yeah, the winner here is pretty obvious.

3: Aggron vs Banette: Obvious winner here too.

4: Magnezone vs Hippowdon: Welp, there goes my streak.

5: Chandelure vs Mienshao: Ghost is immune to Fighting so at least I win this one.

6: Greninja vs Klefki: Klefki may have type advantage, but also bad stats. It loses.

Aaand I think I will skip gen7 too.

Years
    • Seen today
    My favourite Pokemon is a tie between Pikachu and Raichu, and my least favourite is Watchog. So I'm gonna let Raichu fight Watchog. They're pretty much evenly matched, but Raichu is faster and has Thunder Wave, Nasty Plot, and Focus Blast, while Watchog has Hypnosis, Confuse Ray and Super Fang. In the end, I think Raichu would win.

Years
  • As long as there aren't any shenanigans, hopefully Butterfree is faster than Roggenrola, and can use it's 97.5% accurate Sleep Powder (thanks to Compound Eyes) to put it to sleep. Then you can either Energy Ball your way to victory, or just use Whirlwind if you can't be bothered battling against that waste of a Pokedex entry.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ALOLAN DUGTRIO DESTROYS PIKACHU ALOLAN DUGTRIO IS THE WINNER AND BEST POKEMON EVER

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Dawn Wings Necrozma vs. Swalot would basically just be *BAM! Dead Swalot*, which, thanks for saving me from that nightmare that walks the earth but I'm gonna go with my other least favorite Pokemon, Volcanion, to make it more interesting...Volcanion's Special Defense is rather lacking compared to DW's phenomenal Special Attack, and Necrozma learns a handful of Rock type moves (plus Earthquake), so my money is still on the Blinding Two here. This thread is really interesting! Unlike Volcanion burrrn

pkmin3033

Bastiodon vs. Lucario. The former squishes the latter into paste on the ground.

...shut up. I can have anime rules if I want.

Back