• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ridiculous Pokedex Entries

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What are some Pokedex entries you find to be ridiculous? I honestly find Metang's to be really ridiculous. Also....Komala's... Komala's is weird.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Beautifly's rather questionable pokedex entry in diamond:

"It has an aggressive nature. It stabs prey with its long, narrow mouth to drain the prey's fluids."

I love Beautifly, it's one of my all-time favourite pokemon. It's such an adorable, seemingly harmless butterfly and I imagine it fluttering about in fields of vibrant flowers. Never would I expect it to be so morbidly violent and abrasive. As they say, you can't judge a book by its cover.

tumblr_m4odkt7Yzf1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Wouldn't want to anger Beautifly, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • "Its body temperature is roughly 18,000 degrees F. Flames spout from gaps in its hardened shell."

MAGCARGO IS HOTTER THAN THE SURFACE OF THE SUN.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Magcargo beats most legendaries. With its body temperature it can easily wipe all life on our planet. Behold and bow down to Magcargo, the reason why the earth hasn't blown up yet is because Magcargo knows mercy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Larvitar eating whole mountains and Tyranitar being so destructive, it levels and reforms the terrain?s geography.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Larvitar eating whole mountains and Tyranitar being so destructive, it levels and reforms the terrain?s geography.

Yeah, this one has always caught me as ridiculous. Never made sense to me how Larvitar can eat an entire mountain lol.

Who writes these Pokedex entries?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    LOL Poor Raichu:
    Because so many Trainers like the way Pikachu looks, you don't see this Pok?mon very often. -- Ultra Moon

Years
  • Blacephalon's Pokedex entry is rather amusing and creepy at the same time:

It slithers toward people. Then, without warning, it triggers the explosion of its own head. It's apparently one kind of Ultra Beast.

Back