• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I would like to thank the pokecommunity management for being so accommodating to the noobs, I guess you guys will make them happy if you delete everything that might piss them off.

Years
  • lmao first of all wtf are "real hackers" doing on a pokemon Modifying site and second if they were real hackers then they wouldnt be making public threats espicellly not over tools and btw (Hacking = unauthorized use, or attempts to circumvent or bypass the security mechanisms of an information system or network.) so all u guys are doing is modifying pokemon because all ur doing is changing a few bytes i think lol
    chances are that fofatron is just som script kiddie who worships the power of trojans lmfao xD
    thanks fatty for the wild editor :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Foofatron's not smart enough to be a script kiddie :P

EDIT: lol... My wireless adapter was crapping out, I guess I was right, foof's not smart enough.

Last edited:
    Years
  • yo gabe do u have msn if u have can u add me and also if he is attacking ur wireless hes probably doing a ddos attack (denial of service = Sends loads of packets to your connection causing your internet to die for those who dont know)

all u need is a ips firewall :) (intrusion prevention system xD)

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
    Years
  • Well, after speaking with gabe, he says I can release my wild encounter editor.
    It still has some bugs opening the files. Like if you cancel the opening of a file, it will still be able to Load and Save but it will crash.
    It requires .NET Framework 2.0...

Get it here:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/x3a1l6

Attachment is added too.

I wanted to know how you deal with the time system?

Years
  • Well, after speaking with gabe, he says I can release my wild encounter editor.
    It still has some bugs opening the files. Like if you cancel the opening of a file, it will still be able to Load and Save but it will crash.
    It requires .NET Framework 2.0...

iv noticed uv forgot to add oreburgh mine :(

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • When I open the rom in it, no route selection works, it just stays still while i fill in the blanks.

If this is because of net framework v2, sorry for wastin yer time.

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • When I open the rom in it, no route selection works, it just stays still while i fill in the blanks.

If this is because of net framework v2, sorry for wastin yer time.
    OMG.. You did push 'Load' right? - -'
    It's pretty stupid you need to push that button anyway..

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Yes i did press load.

I't was like it was before a rom was loaded on the choosing place part.

Didn't see that.

Do you think once the market editor comes out, there'll be a DP 493?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll get Gamefreakfatty to send me the encounter editor, and I'll iron over some of the bugs. Sorry about that folks, we kind of rushed that LOL!

To answer your question, shinygoldash, if it was a problem with you not being able to use .NET 2.0 programs you wouldn't be able to open it at all.

Last edited:

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
    Years
  • iv noticed uv forgot to add oreburgh mine :(
    Ya, I probably should have mentioned that I don't have all the offsets...

OMG.. You did push 'Load' right? - -'
    It's pretty stupid you need to push that button anyway..
    Ya, I figured it would be a kind of "failsafe" but it's my first time using .NET, so I couldn't figure out how to check if a ROM was opened...

Years
  • What are you even talking about? There is no patch even in existence that does that -_-;

their is a patch that does that it comes in a form of an exe and what it does is patch your rom to allow u to catch all 493 pokes im guessing it is a patch since all a patch does is modify bytes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back