• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
here is a screenshot of what that fake thing does to computers, luckily my computer didn't crash because the program had errors and i had enough RAM to wait out the attack.

I still have 84 of the windows open.. so i gotta start clicking some x buttons.
phaildw1.png

and for those of you who waited out the attack this is how to close them:
killingthemlz1.png

Last edited:
Years
here is a screenshot of what that fake thing does to computers, luckily my computer didn't crash because the program had errors and i had enough RAM to wait out the attack.

I still have 84 of the windows open.. so i gotta start clicking some x buttons.
phaildw1.png

Damn, once again I'm sorry. Nobody download it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
so is this just a phase?
and... just putting this out there
maybe you guys should move, i mean a lot of people don't know how hard it is to make a tool. i mean i don't know anything other then visual basic and i think its difficult making a tool in that. but then you throw in more advanced code and hex research and its a whole different ball game.

Years
so is this just a phase?
and... just putting this out there
maybe you guys should move, i mean a lot of people don't know how hard it is to make a tool. i mean i don't know anything other then visual basic and i think its difficult making a tool in that. but then you throw in more advanced code and hex research and its a whole different ball game.

What exactly do you mean by move?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I don't know, get a byethost account and a co.cc domain and setup your own deal.
No more having to deal with pushy kids who just don't get it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
appscre5.png

Beta released.

Need testers, etc., and I need advice on what other parts I need to add to it!

This tool won't be released in full, but for now, i thought i'd at least let you guys see the beta, since gabe's a jerk

http://www.filedropper.com/evil1

edit: i quit pokespam and im going to kill myself

You've done something like this before, and I didn't tell you anything because it wasn't that bad, but this is too much.
You're getting an infraction for that. And if you don't like the staff, just leave, though staff are only bad to rule breakers, just like you.

I'm going to close this thread for now, once you guys are ready to start posting proper tools again, I'll reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back