• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I've said this before, I have released the offsets, people just don't seem to be able to find stuff without a tutorial.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Hmm... Maybe I would attempt to make it but I don't really think I'm ready or know how to set up the program.

Years
  • Everyone who uses AdvanceMap has Lu-Ho hacking for them, not themselves.
    That's a bit far isn't it. Mapping in hex is just far too time consuming when you can just use Advancemap. Even Coolboyman who is a huge user of hex uses Gold-Map. With mapping in hex, you can make so many mistakes and not notice them until you actually test out the rom. And once you've found the problem, you need to go back to the rom and find where you screwed up and then fix it and test again.
    gabe_k, why don't you just get this thread back onto pokespam's tools and just ignore stupid posts.

Years
  • That's a bit far isn't it. Mapping in hex is just far too time consuming when you can just use Advancemap. Even Coolboyman who is a huge user of hex uses Gold-Map. With mapping in hex, you can make so many mistakes and not notice them until you actually test out the rom. And once you've found the problem, you need to go back to the rom and find where you screwed up and then fix it and test again.
    gabe_k, why don't you just get this thread back onto pokespam's tools and just ignore stupid posts.

I don't have anything against people who know what they're doing using map editors, but you can't use a tool and call yourself a hacker. And pokespam's not making anymore public tools, so there's not much to go back to there.

Years
  • I don't have anything against people who know what they're doing using map editors, but you can't use a tool and call yourself a hacker. And pokespam's not making anymore public tools, so there's not much to go back to there.

What do you mean no more public tools you still havn't released the super tool yet that could do almost everything with Diamond and Pearl. So did you just give up on the tool or what?

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
    Years
  • What do you mean no more public tools you still havn't released the super tool yet that could do almost everything with Diamond and Pearl. So did you just give up on the tool or what?

no more public tools just means we wont be releasing them. we will still make SuperPoke, but it might not be released...

Years
  • What do you mean no more public tools you still havn't released the super tool yet that could do almost everything with Diamond and Pearl. So did you just give up on the tool or what?

Lol... It couldn't do almost everything <_< there was no map editor or script editor...

Years
  • That's a bit far isn't it. Mapping in hex is just far too time consuming when you can just use Advancemap. Even Coolboyman who is a huge user of hex uses Gold-Map. With mapping in hex, you can make so many mistakes and not notice them until you actually test out the rom. And once you've found the problem, you need to go back to the rom and find where you screwed up and then fix it and test again.
    No, Ofcause that advancemap might be hex at the botton, but as long as the user not are doing it through a hex editor then I would not call it anything near hex.. Ofcause you can convert evey thing... But it's still the tool which does the hacking. And I still would not call it hacking... I leant a nice word called modding, which i think we should start separting hacking to.... It's not like I say it SHALL be hex, but else I would not call it hacking...
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

i still think that hex is more of a script thing.
    When you say it, it's true... :tired:
    It's like a chat at MSN between me and some guy... I think it was Magnus02...

(I'll just translate it first)

Him:
    Do you know hex?
    Me:
    Yes I do...
    Him:
    I'm pretty sure you don't know all.
    Me:
    What do mean by that?
    Him:
    It's very complicated, and I don't belive you know it all...
    Me:
    I think eveyone is able to count to 9? And then I can the letters up to F? But no I can't calcolate big numbers in it...
    Him:
    But it's still very big.
    Me:
    Do you even know what HEX is?
    Him:
    Yes I do.
    Me:
    what is it?
    Him:
    It's a secret code libary system

(Hemeligt kode biblioteks system)

Status