• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice Try Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteAngel3

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2004
    It was worth a shot, to bad it did not work. Think I have been banned 3 times here. Wonder how many more times I will be banned before you all get it through your heads that I will not stay banned.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • WhiteAngel3, this thread is another way of just asking for a ban. If you dislike PC then get lost, and by the way joining for the sole purpouse of boasting you got banned and now your back wont have you lasting long around here. so WhiteAngel3 you just earned yourself a ban. Goodbye.

*Closed*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s kind of sad how?they claim we have no life when we post here with our friends, but they sit here and try to be supreme over us using little computer exploits they probably giggle about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back