• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Savage Silver (Check out the TRAILER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc.ace19

of Spades
Years
Hey guys. Is anyone interested in privately playing an early/incomplete version of Savage Silver next week and giving me some feedback?
If so, send me a PM letting me know your interest.
If not, have a wonderful life.

I think that most people, if not everyone, that has played your other previous hacks are interested in testing... and are also dying to test it.

The_Zeikku

Don't step into the grass! Wild Pokémon live in th
Years
Hey guys. Is anyone interested in privately playing an early/incomplete version of Savage Silver next week and giving me some feedback?
If so, send me a PM letting me know your interest.
If not, have a wonderful life.

Happy to test. I co-developed Liquid Crystal so I understand how important testing is.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I think that most people, if not everyone, that has played your other previous hacks are interested in testing... and are also dying to test it.

Happy to test. I co-developed Liquid Crystal so I understand how important testing is.

It's not really about testing.( Though if bugs are found that would be great). It's more about feedback.

I'm trying to motivate myself to finish what I've started. I want to know how interested people are and if what I made so far is worth finishing.
I've been torn on continuing vs quitting. So I wanted to see what others think.
Everyone who PMs me will get a response shortly. And I'll let them know what I have in mind.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
One more thing, this "testing" offer lasts until July 2nd. On July 3rd, I'll ignore any PM's relating to it.
Also leaking Savage Silver isn't worth it, the game I'll be sending you is like 30% complete. Plus it's not like this game is that popular.
But if you want to record yourself or put a gameplay vid on youtube, go ahead, unless you're really popular on youtube.
I've got a good amount of responses in a pretty short time. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
Just found out about this today, so I'm a few days late for the testing... Ouch! :'( At any rate though, this sounds like it'll be a great hack, just like your others, and I'm excited to see it complete!

Also, good luck with this whole beyond college thing! (:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2018
I'm sad I missed the sign up to try out your new hack lol. was looking for a game to make a live stream of and remembered that you mentioned you was going to make another hack game (Not sure if you remember me, I played pokemon Cawps back last year in March I believe, think i was the 4th one on youtube to grab it o_o). Anyways, glad you're still in the rom hacking business, I'll check back to see what the finished product will be <3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 18, 2017
Please try to release the game faster ^.^ have been waiting for it since last year im so excited for it weee

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
Good hack it well be great, can i have the OW sprite for Gold that you shown in the trailer because i do my own hack please!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 25, 2020
Is it possible to get updates on your progress more often?

Really looking forward to the release!

lcie nimbus

100th degree asskicker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
who wants to bet the final battle will be against the Korosu Protag ? that aside, your stuff is awesome. The fight with Outlaw at the end of Korosu was one of my favorite final bosses for so many reasons....
here's to hoping i'll play this someday.

Last edited:

Tunak23

Blurson Of the Shore
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Man Keep me in mind,sent you a PM last week though

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
so we stealing the the winners of the pokemon bug conetest pokemon and itams by force or what....asking for a friend. hopeing for a nice update for Christmas hahahah happy holadays either way buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back