• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Savage Silver (Check out the TRAILER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spedoinky

Hack tester. Would love to help anyone who needs a
Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Oct 9, 2020
    This hack looks really promising, even with the little bit you've shown and told. You've got me hooked! I can't wait to follow your progress.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 2, 2019
    Great to see another Crizzle hack in the works. You've got a solid rep for releasing fun and finished hacks; looking forward to this one.

cjjbros

Pokemon Nitro
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    (Idk if I posted this twice or not... please don't hurt me if I did)

I'm really excited to play to play this hack! Thank you for letting be a part of it and I hope that you have a lot of fans play this! When I saw that Silver was going to be the main character, I was hyped and started thinking of what members I would put on my team (I'm a big fan of the Pokemon Manga haha). I wish you lots of luck, and here's to another great game made by our main guy, Crizzle! (Also I'd like to learn some tips from you about simple rom hacking cause I care more about story than looks XD)

-cjjbros

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • You know, I am soo so MAD, that I didn't post the 1st, as I am one of your first fans, however, I am very glad to see a new hack from you, in my favourite region? naaaaaaaw way!! the hero is my favourite rival? naaaaaaaaw wayyy! have an award?? naaaaaaw waayy, who need a damn award to became a legend?
    As the rituals says, no beta no alpha... there is only full damn thing to play!
    GOOD LUCK CRIZZLE, I'll be waiting you till you put the download link by August for sure (;

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    You know, I am soo so MAD, that I didn't post the 1st, as I am one of your first fans, however, I am very glad to see a new hack from you, in my favourite region? naaaaaaaw way!! the hero is my favourite rival? naaaaaaaaw wayyy! have an award?? naaaaaaw waayy, who need a damn award to became a legend?
    As the rituals says, no beta no alpha... there is only full damn thing to play!
    GOOD LUCK CRIZZLE, I'll be waiting you till you put the download link by August for sure (;

Thanks for your patience, friend! I hope to get there before then but I'm happy to have your support.

Reactions: Del
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 9, 2017
    He is going to be the protagonist? sh1t.
    now i regret naming him "b1tch" everytime i played Crystal.

I love your games btw.

And what the f*ck happened to Leaf? Did the Outlaw kill her? The madness of the Outlaw started when Leaf died?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    BOY CRIZZLE IS AT IT AGAIN! I'm already hype, mid 2017 can't come fast enough.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Love your games, the first one I played was outlaw and loved it. Then moved onto CAWPS and then recently about two days ago beat Korosu and I loved all of them. Keep up the great work!

kitarei

☕ milk tea & 💻 code.
    Years
  • This hack looks so bad ass! I don't usually play fan-games, but damn.
    I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this release!

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    "Free pokemon for rich kids". I can already tell this one will be great. I also wonder what your Johto will look like. I´m looking forward to it and I hope that it wont come out right when exams start ^^

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Crizzle Rocks. I like Your Hacks.I Complete Pokemon Korasu.When you release this hack.i Realy Waiting for This.Good Luck

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    It Looks great Hack.i like Korasu its good hack than any of my pokemon hack games.crizle on this game Player can Kill People like in Korasu.please Reply

Mystelex

Now this is something totally different! Playing as your rival is just a brilliant idea!

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Rolling out another amazing hack Crizzle? Looks like 2017 is off to a good start :D I've played through and loved your other 3 and can't wait to see the finished product of Savage Silver. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2022
    what about beer? beer is certain too... ( keep up the good work )

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 30, 2018
    Come on Crizzle Please release pokemon Savage Silver.please Reply and i have another question this hack is Completed when you release it? Please Reply Fast in 1 day

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 7, 2024
    Come on Crizzle Please release pokemon Savage Silver.please Reply and i have another question this hack is Completed when you release it? Please Reply Fast in 1 day

It'll likely be completed when it's released. Check again in several months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back