• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm a nub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2015
    Hey everyone I recently found this forums and decided to join. I love pokemon games I have played all except black and white.
    I love gen 1-3 the best but I am into the newer ones as well.
    My name stands for nostalgia because of all the fond memories playing pokemon. I hope that this is the right place for me {XD}

Also is there an app for this forum for mobile devices?

Years
  • I feel like your name reminded me of someone, but oh well. Anyhow, it's really nice to have you on board with us Nos Blue! Hope you're having a great time so far.

I can understand on why you didn't play Black & White, there were many people who were disappointed with the 5th Gen as a whole but I actually enjoyed those games, and they are still worth coming back to because the story takes a whole new turn compared to most Pokemon games. Archer mentioned all the Pokemon-based sections we have, so definitely check them out for all your fix of Pokemon discussions.

And regarding the app as far as I know, it was taken down as of late because it ran into lots of problems and we just decided not to renew it. Bit of a shame, but you can still browse the forums on your mobile so you're not out of luck entirely. Have a great time here and if you want to talk you can always leave me a visitor message!

Years
  • Hi Nos! Big welcome to PC yes yes.

Yeah, I don't believe we have a forum app anymore, unfortunately. :( But hope you'll enjoy browsing the community! This is an amazing place with some pretty fantastic people. The first three gens are great but you're right that Pokemon is good regardless.. personally my favorite Pokemon games are OR/AS, B/W2, and Crystal right now haha. Anyways, see you around and have fun. ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Gen 1-3 are really easy and fun to play! And so are the newer ones indeed; it's nice to see a fan of the games! Ah, and a merry welcome to you, pal. :3

And yeah, we've got a lot of boards and forum sections for you to check out, so, why not check em' out sometime? And yeah, I personally love the older gens, like you, and so, I look forward on discussing them with you! And see you later; have a great day~ ^^

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forum!

I am also big fan of generations 1-3. I took a break from Pokemon with the releases of Black and White and their sequels, but I eventually went back and played them. They're different, but fun. You should play them if you ever get the chance to. Be sure to check out the Pokemon gaming sections of the site where you can talk about the games with the other members. We also have section dedicated to the Pokemon Anime, TCG, Rom Hacking, etc.

There used to be an app for the forum, but not anymore.

If you need anything let me know :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    hehe, i'm gonna close this just so others (like myself eep!) don't get confused and reply to this more.

@Nos Blue, if you ever do return, feel free to make a new thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back