• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
On the topic related to medicine, has anyone ever watched Royal Pains?

Late reply, but I have! I actually got into the show by flicking through Japanese channels once and came across a subbed version of the first episode, a really amusing way to get into it. I've been a huge fan of the show since then, which was sometime between the second and third season. It's such a fun show and despite its simplistic set up, there's a ton of interesting mysteries going around.

Also it's got that guy that I remembered watching in Animorphs as a kid.

After watch it, I started getting into a lot of USA's shows, including White Collar. (though that one sorta drags by season three)

Also again, The Walking Dead's been pretty boring this season, that recent episode was great though. I'm thinking they're gonna do a role reversal with Michonne and Andrea based on what happened in the comics.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Nonononononononononono.
I was refering to you asking how your reaction was a tip off to your religion.
It's hard to explain so I just tried to casually change the subject rather then post a mile long wall of text. I actually really enjoy talking to you, so you don't have to worry about me trying to end a conversation. :}

@Dipu:
Oh, well Royal Pains is pretty good.
He gets fired because he opted to save the life of a random guy who was still rather young, over that of an old business dude. Thenafter he decides to open a house call medical profession.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
His suit seems weird with the Falcon eyes on top of his head. It looks derpy looking x)

Haha, I meant GokaiSilver. But Gai from Jetman is pretty awesome too, there's a reason he's one of the most loved Sentai characters.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Gai of Jetman? Yes, he looks so different from any character of Super Sentai, for me.
I personally have some interest in Alata (of Goseiger) and Capt. Marvelous (from Gokaiger)'s personalities.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Gai of Jetman? Yes, he looks so different from any character of Super Sentai, for me.
I personally have some interest in Alata (of Goseiger) and Capt. Marvelous (from Gokaiger)'s personalities.
I think that's the point of the character, he's supposed to stand out and sort of battle for viewer attention with Ryu/Red Hawk because of that love triangle thing they had going on in Jetman. And it helps that he's got a really charismatic actor. It seems like they're trying to do make Ian like Gai, but he's more like a low rent version of him than anything truly equivalent.

Also, Arata, yeah, he's my favorite red. Goseiger's got a ton of problems, but Arata somehow wins me over all the time.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Ah, okay. I guess I just had misunderstood.

Hmm. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'm just going to lurk around for a while and draw.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Oh whew.
I admittedly was about to tell Lj to yell at you about that on my behalf when you got back. xS
Because i've gotta go now.
See you guys.
Sleep well Slender. `xS

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Haha, so you wanted him to yell at me for misunderstanding? X)
Goodnight- you too. [:

Yeah, I assumed as much. I more meant that I know nothing about what you're discussing. x;

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
@Ryutarou: Oh boy... I wonder how often you've got ninja'd?
Sometimes I'm ninja'd, mostly on Other Trivias.

All.the.time. It's not as bad tonight as it can be, but it's still pretty rough. But I'm happy as long as the lag doesn't make me double post and then oh god I can't fix it because it's so slow.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
4f85088b186133411f06ed6b.jpg

Okay, now seriously. Goodnight!
Sorry, just had to post that. X)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Then you should be happy not to be present where there was the 10,000th poster contest in the ancient DCC. I got ninja'd in every single post i made.
Finished talked about Super-something? Great, 'cause i didn't know what it was.
EDIT : Goodbye Roc. And hello Tally-chan. Another theme again, huh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back