• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranger Switch

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
You probably don't think so but I was thinking if a new Pokemon Ranger game was made it could actually work with the Nintendo Switch. The idea would be to take one of the joy cons and face it towards the TV, spinning it in a circle to make the capture. And if you play in handheld mode it'll be like how the DS ones were where you touch your finger to the screen and go around the Pokemon. Though I wouldn't do the handheld mode. I'd get finger prints on the screen. But the first option sounds great to me. It would be like you really are a Ranger. Like how Pokemon Let's Go makes you really feel like you're catching real Pokemon.

They could even make a capture stylus that can connect to the game, like how the Poke Ball Plus connects with Let's Go and use kinda the same functions, but in Ranger style. I think my idea is good and all but I don't think we'll be getting anymore Ranger games. And I'm probably the only one who likes this idea anyway.

Years
I haven't played the Ranger games, but this does sound like a lot of fun. :o

Kind of a shame though that there isn't a whole lot of hype around them though....

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I haven't played the Ranger games, but this does sound like a lot of fun. :o

Kind of a shame though that there isn't a whole lot of hype around them though....

Ya, I think fans lost interest so they stopped making them.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I mean, sure a Pokémon Ranger game on the switch would be cool, but would it be popular? Probably not. So I can't see it happening... I miss this franchise, though, I'd love for another game.

Back