• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music RIP Leonard Cohen

bobandbill

one more time
Years
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/leonard-cohen-dead-at-82-w449792

Leonard Cohen, the hugely influential singer and songwriter whose work spanned five decades, died at the age of 82. Cohen's label, Sony Music Canada, confirmed his death on the singer's Facebook page.

"It is with profound sorrow we report that legendary poet, songwriter and artist, Leonard Cohen has passed away," the statement read. "We have lost one of music's most revered and prolific visionaries. A memorial will take place in Los Angeles at a later date. The family requests privacy during their time of grief." A cause of death and exact date of death was not given.
Well damn. He was quite the song writer. Rest in peace. :(

Years
I was actually rewatching Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone when I found out about this. 2016 has already been a horrible year with all the music legends lost, and now he adds to that list of 2016's bad things. I want this year to be over already, please.

Rest in peace Leonard Cohen.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
truly one of the greatest. it's a shame he was never thrust into the same kind of cultural light as someone like Bob Dylan as his lyrics are honestly unparalleled. his first and third albums are a couple of my favorites ever. RIP. ):

Back