• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film The Breakfast Club

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    So, earlier in Discord I discovered a lot of our very own members know nothing about The Breakfast Club.

Spoiler:

It's just tragic. Have any of you guys seen it? It's honestly my #1 favorite movie. I love it. Allison is me all the way. I would be content if it was the only movie I get to watch for the rest of my life.

vwbrO2o.gif

Years
  • I hate to be that person but...

Brat Pack movies aren't for me. I've seen most of them and my opinion is that they're overhyped despite being very well-known. For a similar-ish movie I'd go with something like Heathers, but I'm just not an 80s teen movie fan so.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • It is not my favorite movie, but I watched it plenty of time and I'll watch it again anything someone ask me! I think it's a movie everyone should watch. Especially if you think you are an outcas. Because this movie shows us that the labels we gives in highschool don't define a person.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I went through a real phase in my freshman year of high school where I watched this a ton. I used to be able to quote almost the whole movie. Bender was my favorite.

I haven't watched it in years, but I should againot. I always love hearing the simple minds in the beginning.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    you know what's always weird to me? i always lose the sense of realism (as far as john hughes movies go) when watching emilio estevez talk about his father in this bc i just picture martin sheen screaming at him in latin a la west wing and i end up giggling every time

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    So, earlier in Discord I discovered a lot of our very own members know nothing about The Breakfast Club.

Spoiler:

It's just tragic. Have any of you guys seen it? It's honestly my #1 favorite movie. I love it. Allison is me all the way. I would be content if it was the only movie I get to watch for the rest of my life.

vwbrO2o.gif

10/10 film, can't believe how many people haven't seen it

Back