• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I'm the person other than my family who owns a DS, let alone getting B/W.

Well there's alot people in my grandmothers neighborhood who have DSi's and DSlites. Some heard of Black and White, though I never asked if they're getting it. ;-;

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
>Mfw you evolved me D:

Oh well, Venusaurs kick butt anyways. You have Veunusaur and Nidoqueen That reminds me off Pettyartist's Spuds and Barb

I caught Alt., he is now a Magnemite with a awesome spot on my team.If I actually wait a week (or mess around with the DS Clock) I can get Charge Beam and Flash Cannon from the Goldenrod Daily Lottery. Then I'll just trade it for Magnezone and he will be my best team member :O He's instant win against Pryce and can really help me against Clair (just put a Fire Resist berry on it to see which Dragonair is which and I win :PP)

Last edited:
Years
I'm not one for naming my Pokemon after fellow nuzlockers, they just don't seem as special to me, after that.
Also, PCH is back up, if anyone cares.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I just name my Pokemon of random things, like calling my Poochyena Noob for no reason, or calling my Zigzagoon DavidBowie from being in my New Naruto Abridged phase. :D

Also in my next update apart from Fun Cool I have a new companion. Brownie points if you can guess who it is and what Pokemon as well. ;)

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Hey, I was thinking...

What if there was a challenge in which you have a mono-type team that you have to keep under or in a certain level range, and if your team faints (you white out) then you have to change to a different type? Or something along those lines. At least there's a point in the game where you have one mono-type team but you have to switch to another.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Don't think I've seen anything like that.

btw, I have a new team to raise in White. Team #2 should have just been Shandera alone. She beat the Champion alone. Calm Mind set up and you're good to go!

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2018
How about a challenge where you can't challenge the elite four and champion until you finish the the regional pokedex It could be called the Gotta Catch'em all Challenge it ends only after you have all regional pokemon registered in your pokedex and have beaten the Elite four and you can add an extra challenge by having to finish the National Dex if you wanted.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I'll finish this SS Nuzlocke, then finish my Favorite, THEN begin a Nuzlocke on Plat. Last time, I failed awfully (I lost against Wake with a Lv. 35 Raicu and a Lv. 39 Crobat. Ice Faaang... D: ), but this time... it will be different.

I'm also naming what I catch on SS after you guys. So, who wants to be a Vaporeon.
Wait I think I guessed already... >;D

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I'll finish this SS Nuzlocke, then finish my Favorite, THEN begin a Nuzlocke on Plat. Last time, I failed awfully (I lost against Wake with a Lv. 35 Raicu and a Lv. 39 Crobat. Ice Faaang... D: ), but this time... it will be different.

I'm also naming what I catch on SS after you guys. So, who wants to be a Vaporeon.
Wait I think I guessed already... >;D

Did that need to be asked. Me of course.

EDIT:
I've just defeated Sabrina. I'm still travelling around with Chaos the Venusaur, Sydian the Nidoqueen, Alternativ the Pidgeot, Inferno the Dugtrio and Myrrh the Starmie. Decade the Lapras fainted. Curse you Giovanni's Rhyhorn and your critical hit Horn Attack.

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Did that need to be asked. Me of course.

You were the one I was talking about. Vappy 777 (for luck) sounds alright to you ?
Also, where can I find a Water Stone in SS ? I mean, which day at the Pokeathlon ?

Years
How about an ultimate ultimate solo challenge wher you have to do a ultimate solo challenge first starting whith Bulba/Ivy/Venasuar and then once that is done yo move onto the next lot of evolutions in the pokedex if enough people say they would do it they i willstart the thread

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
How about an ultimate ultimate solo challenge wher you have to do a ultimate solo challenge first starting whith Bulba/Ivy/Venasuar and then once that is done yo move onto the next lot of evolutions in the pokedex if enough people say they would do it they i willstart the thread

Pretty sure that if anyone would want to do that, it will go into the Solo/Ultimate Solo thread. Dunno, just a small variation, meaning it doesn't deserve a thread. :/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
You can get Water Stones from that place? o_O
I've been busy grinding my new companion and stuff, so expect an update soon, and hopefully no one dies up against Brawly.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Myrrh, why is it that everytime you quote me it says that I'm someone O.O

About your SS 560cool. (Omg I didn't call you Seco :O) If you find a Hoppip, it's Mondays, NidoranF is Syd. (or Smeargle but good luck with that) Myrrh is NidoranM or Starmie. Oh don't forget about MagiKarpman

But I honestly don't know who I should be O.O, name me after any of the Pokemon from my Moemon Nuzlocke (from HoF) Those are Oddish, Koffing, Horsea, Zangoose, Doduo, and Baltoy

EDIT: So Alt, how do you like being my Magnemite :3

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
No what I ment to say is "You are my Magnemite" cause it was the first Pokemon I encountered ;-; Hope you don't mind.

Oh and I edited my siggy (again) and now my B/W Team is named after some of you guys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back