• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
So I was versing Sabrina in my Nuzlocke right. I got up to her Alakazam. Everything was normal but Alakazam used Recover like 60 times even though it's capped at 16? Oh well Alternativ's Fly knocked it off.
If I recall correctly, in GenI the NPC's have Unlimited PP. Good luck, if you ever want to PP Stall.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
I'M A DORY... DORY PWNs. Thanks chaos-san. And yes, I prefer Seco. :'D

I can't believe I'm reading about chewing gum on wikipedia. I have 1 week free (intersemestrial holiday, if you get that) and I have some sort of... course. It's something about finding a job and blah-blahs. From 10 to 18 every day, starting this Monday. So, one more weekend of SoulSilver and Minecraft. ;-)

EDIT : I am nearing 2,000 posts... what do you think my 2,000th post should be about ? I'm thinking about an epic SS update, for the lulz. ;D
EDIT 2 : can someone please assign me some Pokemon for my Random on Crystal. That thread is so dead, but I just want some Pokemon.

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Here ya go Seco, hope you like it:

Seco.jpg

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I just name my Pokemon of random things, like calling my Poochyena Noob for no reason, or calling my Zigzagoon DavidBowie from being in my New Naruto Abridged phase. :D
I do that too. There's like a 25 name list that I have, and I name all my Pokemon something on the list every time. I can't help it...

I honestly don't think anyone would have the patience for a challenge like that...
You underestimate me, good friend.

How about an ultimate ultimate solo challenge wher you have to do a ultimate solo challenge first starting whith Bulba/Ivy/Venasuar and then once that is done yo move onto the next lot of evolutions in the pokedex if enough people say they would do it they i willstart the thread
It's sort of like how there's no "ultimate ultimate monotype" and I'm like 2/3 done with beating all the types in Gen 1. If someone actually ever completed your challenge, unfortunately, all they would get is a nice little honorable mention in the OP.
Myrrh, why is it that everytime you quote me it says that I'm someone O.O
Its because if I don't multiquote like this, I sometimes forget who said what. I am a pretty forgetful/lazy person.
Oh and I edited my siggy (again) and now my B/W Team is named after some of you guys. :D
Thanks for not including me. I don't know any of the B/W Pokemon, so I don't know what I'd want to be. Unless you have a Pokabu. That one is mine.
I can't believe I'm reading about chewing gum on wikipedia. I have 1 week free (intersemestrial holiday, if you get that) and I have some sort of... course. It's something about finding a job and blah-blahs. From 10 to 18 every day, starting this Monday. So, one more weekend of SoulSilver and Minecraft. ;-)
You craft? I'm working on a replica of Kanto on Minecraft. It's really tough since I can only work for like 10 minutes at a time before the sun goes down. I think I'm almost done with Cinnibar Island.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Quote originally posted by some random person:
Myrrh, why is it that everytime you quote me it says that I'm someone O.O

Thanks for doing it again :/

And I didn't include you because there wasn't enough space. I'm going to be doing Syd's Hall of Fame thing aswell, to make it up to you, you will be in the first group of people I decided to ask.

Though, spots on my Nuzlocke naming spree is still open. Though Seco is infront of you, and no one died yet.

EDIT: Myrrh, you can also be a Temporary Pokemon until I get my full team, and even then I'll still use you when one of my Pokemon has a disadvantege. So just choose who you wanna be.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Here ya go Seco, hope you like it:
Spoiler:

Chaooos ! I guess it's my fault for not mentioning I lack a Gameshark/Link Cable/Another game of the Metal Era. And the fact that I want 5 Pokemon.
So yeah, this is really rude, but would you mind regenerating ? Please ? For me ? (:

@ myrrh : Yep, I do craft. A lot, too. I've seen videos of a Minecraft Kanto on YouTube. Are you doing it on Classic or Beta.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I got team #3 for my hall of fame challenge~!

1. Hiyakkie
2. Ononokus
3. Shinpora
4. Waruvial
5. Cobalon
6. Burungel

Not too shabby. Doesn't look like one Pokemon will dominate like the last team. -cough- Shandera. -cough-

You craft? I'm working on a replica of Kanto on Minecraft. It's really tough since I can only work for like 10 minutes at a time before the sun goes down. I think I'm almost done with Cinnibar Island.

That sounds awesome. :) I should give Larry that suggestion. He just recently started playing Minecraft, and he's been trying to think of things to work on. lol

You underestimate me, good friend.

Well, I knew that deep down, someone would have that much patience. lol

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Wait doesn't Crystal's odd egg give Tyrogue? If so scrap Scizor (link cable pokemon) and your good to go, you have to deal with Yanma's 1% though.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Chaooos ! I guess it's my fault for not mentioning I lack a Gameshark/Link Cable/Another game of the Metal Era. And the fact that I want 5 Pokemon.
So yeah, this is really rude, but would you mind regenerating ? Please ? For me ? (:

@ myrrh : Yep, I do craft. A lot, too. I've seen videos of a Minecraft Kanto on YouTube. Are you doing it on Classic or Beta.
Beta. A friend and I sorta tried to do it on Creative a long time ago, but we gave up really fast (we started with Ind. Plateau, and got the outside of the building done, and then to Victory Road, which is where we gave up. I like doing it on Beta better, because there are a few more things you can craft with.

I think I saw the video that you saw. Was it the one where they were still working on Mt. Moon? See, I've got a map up, and I'm making it perfectly proportioned. So its going to be better.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
I tried downloading it after you guys starting talking about it, and it doesn't wanna down load D: Like it doesn't open, woah is me.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Wait doesn't Crystal's odd egg give Tyrogue? If so scrap Scizor (link cable pokemon) and your good to go, you have to deal with Yanma's 1% though.

Um, yeah, it did. Sorry for the somewhat weird reply. :/
So, Girafarig, Yanma, Raticate, Hitmonchan and Ampharos. Take your pick ! Which one will you be ?

EDIT : @ myrrh : Yep. :'D Actually, my Beta is hacked (my mom doesn't trust me after I ripped 50 euros off her car with the App Store. I didn't even know !) and I can't do it in SMP. I really wish I could pay Notch for his awesome game, but I can't buy online. I really hope it goes retail this year.

@ chaos : for Beta, you have to pay. I suppose you're in the same situation as me, right ? >.<

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Raticate, because we're bros. I'm also bros with Ampharos, but I sorta have a feeling other people would rather have Amph over Raticate.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Is Yanma in a swarm ? I kinda forgot, since it's been a while since I last played GSC.

Anyways, I need an Ampharos name before I begin. Since it's an early Pokemon, I might get to it before someone gives it a nickname, and I want to go into a late night spree with my Game Boy. Reach at least Azalea.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
If I recall correctly, yes Yanma is swarm. Don't know who to talk to though to activate it though.

EDIT Just don't name Mareep and then when someone wants it, at Goldenrod you can re-name it

Years
I spend 1 extra hour at school making up a test, and I miss all this.
I saw the minecraft Kanto as well, it was amazing, I tried to find the server it was located on for a good amount of time.
I've also been listening to this song, and I find it absolutely amazing.
Also, did Syd and Derpfisk ever beat Shikimi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back