• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
Years
Has anyone else noticed, that in the picture showing Spritzee's and Swirlix's evolutions there's a small picture on Serena having a light pink outfit that resembles Swirlix's evolution's head? Also the hairstyle of Team Flare's leader screams Pyroar to me as it looks almost like a mane to me.

Years
Here's a video of interesting footage regarding Team Flare's leader or something, idk I'm not watching it. ;)

Spoiler:

I'm starting to wonder if that red-haired guy is the leader and not Xerosic. But still it would crush hopes for anyone who wanted Team Flare's leader to be a woman. I mean, we did get a female Champion and female Professor in recent generations so that may be why some want a female villainous team leader. But I guess we'll be getting another dude again, they always seem to be male.

And I noticed there was a Combee there, so I guess that shows Combee and Vespiquen are going to also be among the returning older Pokemon.

Years
It kinda would have since they are in the Fairy Egg group. But yeah, they are probably don't want too many Elec/Fairy in the games. But that brings me to a question, what other pokemon in the Fairy Egg Group are not going to become part Fairy?

I forgot all about the egg group. I was thinking on appearance and how if they made them fairy because they are small rodents, then a lot of the others like Pachirisu would get a change too. But I get it now! =)

Also question on Mega Evolutions; has it already been confirmed on whether or not Mega Stones can be used on any Pokémon of the species? Like if I received the stone for Charizard, will it only work on a "special" one or can it work on one that I transfer from a past game?

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Can we not close this thread and have just one thread for Rumors? Its getting increasingly difficult to keep up with two, because both are moving so fast. Did i just miss the final evolution of Froakie??? anyone??

Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
Seeing as the video has combee at the start does this mean that theres a chance of an actual male vespiquen?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Can we not close this thread and have just one thread for Rumors? Its getting increasingly difficult to keep up with two, because both are moving so fast. Did i just miss the final evolution of Froakie??? anyone??
at this point this thread is more about leaked info from the streamer and instagram girl so its not really rumors lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Mega Charizard X. Charizard has a good physical movepool and Charizard X can make better use of it. It has near-unresisted STABs, Earthquake for Heatran and Iron Tail for Fairies, making it a pretty well-rounded fighter, IMO.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I actually prefer Swirlixs evo to Swirlix itself. Good considering he was the only x exclusive I wasn't fond of. Not sure what to make of the cabaret dancer.

I can't see myself using them if they don't evolve into a dual type though...

Years
I like Mega Charizard X. Charizard has a good physical movepool and Charizard X can make better use of it. It has near-unresisted STABs, Earthquake for Heatran and Iron Tail for Fairies, making it a pretty well-rounded fighter, IMO.

I do have to admit that the Mega Charizard X will be OP indeed. He'll not only have extremely strong physical attacks thanks to his Tough Claws ability, but Dragon and Fire as you said is a near-unresisted STAB combination that appears only to be resisted by Empoleon I think, and also a few other ones I may have missed. Also, Dragon STAB will be walled by any Fairy-types but thankfully as you said it will have other moves to get around them. I know that Fire/Dragon typing has been used already, on Reshiram but it definitely gave Charizard the love he needed.

An Outrage and Flare Blitz coming from this thing is sure gonna hurt.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
As long as Greninja is not Fraokie's final evo i will be happy. I would even take Gallantoad with open arms but not that vile creature. So i am just waiting for the confirmed final form.

Years
As long as Greninja is not Fraokie's final evo i will be happy. I would even take Gallantoad with open arms but not that vile creature. So i am just waiting for the confirmed final form.

Well they are apparently fake so you might still be in luck. I didn't like Greninja's design that much anyway, because I still want Froakie's final evolved form to still have that bubble scarf but maybe a bit longer than Frogadier's.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Well if the guy streaming gets far enough in the game then we will see Frogadiers final form tonight. He left for work when he got it to level 21. 15 levels left.

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
Years
DOES ANYONE HAVE A NEW LINK TO THE PICTURES.
I MISSED EVERYTHING AGAIN.
I KEEP MISSING SPOILERS THIS ISNT EVEN FAIR IM LIKE THE MOST IMPATIENT HUMAN ON THIS PLANET I JSUT AEPIOFJASODVINJAOEUFHAOSDFHU ASOPijopgasdfuiv

k. im ok. im... OK.

Years
I really hope though that Chespin's final evo form is something better and epic as well, as Quilladin looks to be a bit of an embarassment if you ask me.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Spoiler:

Frogadier's stats at level 18. And it's the fast one, indeed.

Years
Spoiler:

Frogadier's stats at level 18. And it's the fast one, indeed.

Just as I expected. I had hopes Froakie would be the speedy starter this time around and I'm glad because finally we get the Water-type to be the fastest of the trio! And going by this screenshot, it appears Froakie's line specializes mostly in Speed, with Attack and Special Attack close behind so I guess this confirms their status as a mixed attacker as well. Funnily I predicted it would be a speedy mixed attacker so yeah my prediction turned out true.

I really hope though that Chespin's final evo form is something better and epic as well, as Quilladin looks to be a bit of an embarassment if you ask me.

You know, seeing all those fake starter evolutions does at least give some idea on what Chespin's final stage could look like. I'm hoping its design comes close to the fakes we've seen but maybe put more emphasis on the rumored knight theme and I'm hoping for part Rock or Steel-type as well.

I KEEP MISSING SPOILERS THIS ISNT EVEN FAIR IM LIKE THE MOST IMPATIENT HUMAN ON THIS PLANET I JSUT AEPIOFJASODVINJAOEUFHAOSDFHU ASOPijopgasdfuiv

k. im ok. im... OK.

You mean Kosthedin? He sadly had to take his pics down due to receiving a notice from Nintendo but there's still that other person that someone found earlier as well as JustinTV's stream. But on the plus side, Kosthedin did leak two new Pokemon - Espurr (Meowstic's pre-evo) as well as the evolution of Fletchling, called Fletchinder. And it appears to be the middle stage between Fletchling and Talonflame.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014

k. im ok. im... OK.
xandero saved all the images from kosthedin if you want to go back through this thread and find his links

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
For all the leaking that's been going on it hasn't really been that exciting. I mean we haven't got a leak that really makes you take notice like a new pokemon line or some new gameplay feature.

I remember there was a rumour posted on reddit a few days ago that said Nintendo would have people leaking the game. It was probably fake but it has made me more suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back