• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Let's Go! The Quick Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I tried but Blue isn't at Oaks Lan either.

Have you beaten every Gym Leader? If you have, check the Viridian Gym again, then go back to Oak's Lab. If Blue isn't there, try talking to Oak.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2018
    How do I get more razz berries? Have gotten like a total of 40 over 20 hours of playing with tons of combos, can I buy them somewhere?

There are a couple of things that u can do. The first is to work on your Poke Ball aim. Get more excellent sand you'll get more berry drops. You can also head back to the earlier sections of the game to catch easier Pokémon. Finally, make sure u take ur trailing Pokémon to any bushes u see. If there's anything there, they'll find it

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    [Help] Candy Farming

I was wanting to discover a more rewarding method of farming Pokémon specific candies. When looking around I couldn't find what I was looking for at all. I was farming Nidoran (Male) candies however to get to 200 candies I caught around 175+ Nidoran. This took me a couple of hours which was quite repetitive. Is there a quicker way to obtain candies than to just chain around 200 Pokémon in order to obtain the 200 candies or is this the only available method? Thanks.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I don't know of any other way that is quicker. If you have the poke ball plus you can walk a Pokemon in that for more candy but I don't now how efficient that is.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2019
    Is it possible in Pokémon let's go, to not have pikachu with you at all?

Thanks

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Is it possible in Pokémon let's go, to not have pikachu with you at all?

Thanks
    Depends what you mean. For the Pikachu version:
    - in your party: yes, you can swap it out for another Pokemon and never have to use it in battle.
    - in the overworld: no, it'll always travel with you.

In the Eevee version, yes because you're stuck with an Eevee on your head instead. :V

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Which do you think would be a quicker/easier way to get a Shiny Charmander *during* a playthrough of Let's Go Eevee - chaining one on Route 3, with no more than two regular Lures, or soft-resetting for the gift Charmander? (No Shiny Charm, of course.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Hello, i have a question about Catch Combos.

Lets say im in Diglett cave and i catch combo diglett 31 times, do the bonuses ( increased shiny percent and max VI) apply to ONLY the pokemon i catch comboed with, (diglett) or every pokemon in that area too? I wanna know so i can get a Chansey worth leveling. Thanks! Help is appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Hello, i have a question about Catch Combos.

Lets say im in Diglett cave and i catch combo diglett 31 times, do the bonuses ( increased shiny percent and max VI) apply to ONLY the pokemon i catch comboed with, (diglett) or every pokemon in that area too? I wanna know so i can get a Chansey worth leveling. Thanks! Help is appreciated.

Once you have a catch combo of any Pokémon, every Pokémon in the game has greater IVs and shiny rates until you lose the catch combo

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Once you have a catch combo of any Pokémon, every Pokémon in the game has greater IVs and shiny rates until you lose the catch combo

That makes sense, thanks for the info! ^^ But i have a question, i see streamers who are hunting for Shiny Mr. Mime, they are combo chaining him. If you can combo chain any pokemon to increase the shiny shiny rates for all pokemon, then why woudnt they combo chain something easier like Drowzee, instead of Mr Mime, to get a shiny Mr Mime? Or is it that if youre combo chaining a specific pokemon, its more likely to be shiny? Thanks again for the help!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    That makes sense, thanks for the info! ^^ But i have a question, i see streamers who are hunting for Shiny Mr. Mime, they are combo chaining him. If you can combo chain any pokemon to increase the shiny shiny rates for all pokemon, then why woudnt they combo chain something easier like Drowzee, instead of Mr Mime, to get a shiny Mr Mime? Or is it that if youre combo chaining a specific pokemon, its more likely to be shiny? Thanks again for the help!
    I looked it up and how it works is that when you catch combo any Pokémon all shiny rates are increased in the game. However, only the Pokémon you catch comboed will have good ivs. For example, if you catch combo a bellsprout, the shiny rate in the whole game will increase, but garunteed good ivs are only for bellsprout.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back