• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile The Beast That Devours The Sun - Team Break

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
Years
  • Hey guys! Happy New Year!!
    Just started the Solgaleo event! I got the big sun kitty on my side, leveled it up to 55, and thought I'd use it in the single player Challenge Team Break level..... NOPE! I got owned pretty quick haha. I was just on auto to be fair, but it was a pretty big eye opener! Time to farm some co-op Take Down Solgaleo first!
    How about you guys? Have you gotten Solgaleo?

Years
  • not yet cause im stil salty i didnt get Cynthia after all the gems i used. ;___;

might give it a shot and see how it fares, though~

Kazetori

Vaporeon Trainer
    Years
  • I hear ya... I've used a bunch of gems and haven't gotten Cynthia either....
    Right now for ticket farming, I found Rosa&Delibird (Holiday), Trainer&Solgaleo, and Phoebe&Dusclops is a sure fire win!

Years
  • just pulled Cynthia yesterday, actually! funnily enough, it was one of those "i don't really care what i get, fuck it" pulls. not gonna bother trying to get Lance because i'm not sure he's even really worth it to pull.

anyway! as far as the Solgaleo event goes, honestly it's pretty fun and i'm happy Solglaeo will be a hell of a good Steel-type unit for a while to come. imo, Solgaleo shouldn't be powercreeped for at least the next couple of months (if even that). if steven/metagross gets revealed then he at the very least should be a tech sync pair and not a striker because he's going to be competing with Solgaleo for that which im not sure how well he's going to do. but i digress.

i just want to say how much fun Solgaleo is to use.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Having Solgleo definitely makes grinding easier on some maps ie. the Super hard level up map? I could just auto run it with him and not have to worry ever again~ I do also like how easy it was to get him to level 120; all I gotta do is get all his sync move level ups and we're good to go!

Back