• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity as a School Academy!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Pok?Community as a School Academy!

There was a long-iish poll a long time ago, soo I dug it up, and brought it here again! But in a nutshell: what if Pok?Community was a school academy made up of the members and staff as students and faculty?

You're free to answer the poll questions you see before you, or go freestyle and think of your own thoughts and such!

What clubs (forums) would you be involved in?
Would you be actively involved in a particular club?
What group of students would you associate with the most?
Would your personality be the same?
What person would you sit next to on the bus? Would you use the bus? Would you walk with someone to school everyday? Who would that person be?
Would you go to school everyday?
What neighbors would you have?
Would you visit after you graduate?
Who would you room with? (1-3 other people please) [co/ed]
What would be your locker number?
Your locker combination?
What grade would you be in?
Would you make good grades?
What would our school mascot be?
If PC rules were school rules, and you had to pick three of them, what would you choose?
How would club presidents be chosen? By the members of the club? By the student council?
How would student council members be chosen?
How would club presidents be removed?
How would student council members be removed?
Would the student council members last all year, or will there be new ones mid-way through the year?
Who would you go to if you had problems in school?
Each new student gets a complimentary Pok?mon. What is yours?

TY

I'd be the one to never attend classes but aces tests n exams. Probably sit alone 90% of the time be involved in like the video game club n stuff.

If I'd get a pokemon, (assuming no legendaries else it was easy Giratina cause it suits me) probably a Ghost or Dark type like Weavile, Tyranitar, Aegislash...

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Pretty much the same as my regular school life. But now everyone likes pokemon so I'd be able to make some friends hopefully. I'd go to class as I was one of those kids that went even if it was skip class day cause I'm lonely and I have nothing better to do. I'd make decent grades but still slack off.

The school mascot would be Hypno.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'd be the one with my head down and books in my arms, skirting the crowd in order to avoid any confrontation. :P The last person you'd want on your sports team, hahaha.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today

Games and Trivia

I never enjoyed any of the particular clubs at my actual school. There weren't many to choose from, and when I did get involved, it was more out of obligation. But I might still make an attempt.

Same as regular school, I wouldn't seek out any group. Whoever I associate with would probably just be random.

This is interesting. I don't think this forum would be hostile like a regular public school, so I would never have to be hostile. Then again, the people who actually post in the forums are a small portion of the user base. If it ended up being unfriendly, I would probably become apathetic.

What person would you sit next to on the bus? Would you use the bus? Would you walk with someone to school everyday? Who would that person be?

Always the front of the bus, it's easier falling asleep. I usually walked home with whoever was at my stop.

I would try.

What neighbors would you have?

Friendly neighbors, hopefully.

Considering I haven't visited anybody since my actual graduation, probably nobody.

Who would you room with? (1-3 other people please) [co/ed]

I don't think I know anybody personally enough that I could consider being alright to live with.

694, the first three numbers in my user number.

Your locker combination?

My password for the website.

I just finished my senior year, so I could pretend I'm redoing it.

Depends on how much I care about the class, and how much effort I put in.

It would have to be Pikachu, since it's the Pokemon mascot.

If PC rules were school rules, and you had to pick three of them, what would you choose?

No trying to catch the mascot. No showing up to school pretending to have a different identity. Must wait 60 seconds before entering your next class.

How would club presidents be chosen? By the members of the club? By the student council?

Voted by whoever created the club.

How would student council members be chosen?

Through a battling tournament.

How would club presidents be removed?

Through violation of any of the three rules list above.

How would student council members be removed?

Again, violation of the three main rules.

Would the student council members last all year, or will there be new ones mid-way through the year?

None removed, but new ones could be appointed.

Wailord

I would choose Wailord. Which also is appointed as principal of the school, so anybody having problems would go to Wailord. Since it's as big as a five story building, it gets it's own section of the school.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Neat thread!

- Yup! I don?t know what the school equivalent of a ?greeter? club would be but I?d definitely be in it! Also the art club for sure! That?s my jam right there. Would the RP Thearter be the drama club? Cause I?d probably be a part of that too.

- I would try to associate with and befriend all the students!

- Probably. Can?t imagine who else I?d be other than me, ya know?

- I want to but I most likely wouldn?t lol. I like school but I like playing hooky even more.

- I think a carry myself well as an upperclassman. :)

- I?d certainly try. Studying and academics comes somewhat easily to me so I?d take advantage of that. Probably still turn in minor assignments late though.

- Cliche, but I think Bulbasaur would be fitting.

-Depends on the issue. Student council is my first thought. Though there?s a good chance I?d just bother colours no matter what the problem is lol.

- Sylveon of course! n_n;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Entertainment & Media, Off-Topic, and Meet and Greet!

Most likely!

Yeah probably - one thing I had in school most years was perfect attendance!

Definitely!

15 - my lucky number haha

I'd certainly try.

Eevee so I can evolve into Umbreon~

Back